Love made me do it.

So I'm here sitting in the hotel cafe with my head down. I'm just drained. Totally drained. Emotionally. Physically. Mentally. I'm not even sure how I'm holding up. It's not the fact that he cheated it's the fact that he stood there and said nothing at all. He just let me leave. He didn't even defend me when she clearly disrespected me. These last few weeks have been great but now I'm really thinking I'm a fool for even taking him back. Love made me take him back. Love made me look dumb for him on so many occasions. I'm too embarrassed to even talk to someone.
"Hey why you down here alone" I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and it was Algee. I was too sad to even give him attitude so I decided to stay silent. "I know you hear me. What's wrong?"
I sighed "Some hoe came in the room talking about she's here for Bryshere and why was I in there and shit"
"Damn. That's crazy. You good? What he say?" He asked.
"No I'm not good but I'll manage but he said nothing . He just stood there. That's what makes it hurt" I told him. "I left the room and told the chick she can have him the room and my ticket. "
"Damn you ain't have to give her the ticket thou" he laughed which made me laugh too. "Uh oh there go that smile"
"Stop Al I'm supposed to be sad." I said.
"Girl please sad over him? No you can do better." He said looking away.
"So I suppose better is you right?"
"I mean I ain't as tall ass Keith and I don't got dimples like Yazz but baby girl I got something worth it. Give me a try." He said.
"Algee idk it's just too much. I just ugh idk"
"Just gimme one night. If I bore you at any moment that's it. I'll let it go. We can even keep it on the hush" he said looking at me. I looked at him and saw he was pleading with his eyes. I bit my lip because he was so damn fine.
"Ok we can"
"What?" He asked.
"I said ok Al. One night. One chance. Just keep it on the low." I put my pinky out wait on him to link it. When he did he brought them both to his lips and kissed them. Let this not be a mistake. 🤦🏾‍♀️ I mean one night won't hurt. A small innocent outing.
"So where you staying?"
Oh shit I forgot.
"I have no idea." I said.
"Uh stay with me" he said.
"See now that's a bit much. Nice try though. I'll go stay in Mari room"
"Your home girl right? She might be busy" he said.
"Busy? How you know that"
"I saw her and Elijah cuddled up by the pool. Me knowing Elijah he getting the yams" we laughed.
"Ok I'll stay with you no funny business though"