A bundle of nerves.

Keith
I woke up the next morning feeling like I just had the best dream of my life then I looked on the side of me and realized this was really happening. I got her. It hasn't even been 3 months of us knowing each other and I'm 100% sure that I love her. I don't know how these feeling came so fast but they are here and they are staying. I never knew I could fall so fast but I guess I proved myself wrong. I'm going to treat her the way a queen is supposed to be treated. Nothing but the best for her. Whatever she need I got it. I'm here to uplift her and make sure she straight. Although we are unofficial. It really doesn't matter because you know it's real when she loyal when y'all unofficial.
"Why you all in my face?" I heard her say.
"Just admiring your beauty but you were cuter before you opened your mouth" she hit me with a pillow.
"Fuck you" she said turning the other way.
"Fuck me then" I said turning her back towards me going in for a kiss only to be met with her cheek. "What the fuck yo"
"Boy you just woke tf up go brush your funky ass mouth" she said.
"You got a nasty ass mouth"
"And you got some nasty ass breath now go" she kicked me off the bed.
"You're not going to keep treating me like this in my own house" I yelled going into the bathroom. When I came back in she wasn't in the bed. I walked down to the kitchen to see her dancing searching in the fridge. I came up behind her and put my chin on her shoulder.
"I could wake up to this every morning." I whispered in her ear.
"Yeah would be nice but sucks that in two days I'll be back in Philly and you'll be here doing whatever it is you do" she said turning around so we are face to face. I honestly haven't even thought about her leaving and not living here.
"You sure you want to go back?" I asked.
"Yes I'm sure. That's my home. I have school and work. My family. It's only been a couple days and I miss it already." She told me.
"True but I won't be there. I don't want you to be that far away from me. I want you here at all times."
"How? My job is there. My school is there. My life is there. I can't be in two places." She told me taking a seat at the island. I stood in front of her.
"All those things are transferable. You don't even have to work. I got you."
"Nah I like making my own money." She said rolling her eyes. "Plus where am I going to live? I can't afford nothing here in Burbank."
"Move in with me." I smirked.
"Keith that's big. Like real big. I can't do that." She said.
"Why not?"
"First off we ain't together. Second we've never spent more than a day together at once so how you know we gon always get along?" She asked.
"I already know we'd get along. But if at any moment we need space I'll leave. I would never put you out. Come on babe let's do this."
"I don't know. Let me think on it" she said.
"Don't take forever either."
"I won't." She smiled and gave me a quick peck.
"You ready for tonight?" I asked her.
"I should be the one asking you that. Are you ready?"
"I'm nervous as shit to be completely honest. This not like the movies or shows this is live for everyone to see. What if I mess up?"
"You're not going to mess up. Just stay focused and don't let that fool get to you either. I know how he is. He will for surely try some shit especially after he sees us together. I'm really sorry for all this drama. I swear I never seen this happening." She said and I felt she was sincere but I never thought she was the reason.
"It's nothing to be sorry about. His lost was my gain. We know how to keep it professional. After this we will never have to be in the same setting for a while. If ever." I looked at the time. "I got to head to this last minute practice soon. I called my stylist and she's coming over with some things for you to wear. Make up hair all that good stuff. A car will be here to take you to the hotel to get me and we will meet my parents on the carpet so we can walk in together" I looked at her and her face read nervous. "What's wrong"
"This is just a lot Keith. I don't think I can do it." She said placing her head on my chest.
"It's not that bad. Just stay close to me. Hold my hand when I go to do an interview just grab my moms hand. She already knows you're coming and she's ready to meet her good girlfriend" she laughed and I just looked at her.
"Oh god you told her it was me. This is too funny"she said.
"Yeah I was like mom you ever recall talking to a girl who always called you mom on the comments and whatnot. She said was her name ChubbyChub? I said yeah that's her well she's coming to the awards with us. She was like yesssss my gf I like her Keith"
"Oh god well this meeting will be less awkward I guess. I'm still nervous. We are going to be all over social media in the morning." She said.
"You worry too much relax girl." I told her caressing her cheek. " look I'm out remember relax. Get cute for me and let's just have fun. I'll see you later." I told her giving her a slow kiss. When I pulled back she looked at me biting her lip.
"Bye Keith" she said.
"I mean I ain't got to go" I moved back towards her lifting her legs around my waist kissing her again.
"Mhm Keith go you know Brooke not having that the day of the show" I moved down to her neck. I heard her moan. She ain't really want me to go and I wasn't tryna leave now but she was right. I had to go.
"We will finish later. Ain't no after party for us." I told her dropping her legs. She got up and walked me to the door. We hugged kissed and of course I had my hands on the fat ass butt. "Can't wait this this is my everyday me going to work you sending me off like this then going in and taking care of my ten babies." I said causing her to roll her eyes.
"Goodbye Keith" one last kiss and I was on my way out.

I'm sure it's mad errors I'll fix them later. Just wanted to update because I didn't this week yet. 😘 this is going to have a part two too