Reality.

Not edited.

I woke up sweating my ass off. I looked and seen I was on the couch in Mari's suite. I was super confused because this isn't where I was last.
"Look Who finally woke tf up. Girl you been sleep all damn day" Mari said.
"Sleep? So that all was just a Dream?"
"What was a dream?" She asked.
"I found out Keith cheated with that girl and she was pregnant then I um"
"You what?" She said.
"Girl I had sex with woody"
"You has sex with woody?" She said loudly.
"Stfu why are you so loud. But in the dream I was having sex with woody. Like good sex too. He said something about keeping it between us if me and Keith get back together then i woke up. But it was a dream so it don't matter"
"Well sis sorry to burst you bubble but Keith did cheat. And I fucked him up too but you've been here since you found out so I'm 100 percent sure you didn't have sex with woody but girl dreams are repressed desires so you probably do want to have sex with him" she said.
"I don't. I haven't looked at woody like that ever. Maybe here and there I'd be like damn he so cute but I'd never want to have sex with him."
"I would!" She said a little too excited.
"You would What?" Eli said coming through the door with him.
"Nothing babe" She said.
"Hey" keith said to me. I just got up and left out to go back to the room and of course he followed. I tried to close the door but his foot blocked it and my petty ass kept pushing it not caring how bad i was hurting his foot.
"Stop that!" He yelled.
"No you should have never put your foot there. Move it or lose it."
"Stop being a fucking child and let me tf in" He yelled.
"Who tf do you think you're talking to?" I said letting go of the door and getting in his face as much as I could given the height difference.
"I'm talking to you. Yeah I fucked up but the least you could do is hear me out and be an adult and communicate." He said.
"Why should I listen and even talk to you? You did the worst possible thing you could ever do and you said I didn't have to worry about her. And she made it seem like she was for us but the whole time y'all fucking. Keith what makes it so bad is we damn near look like sisters or cousins only difference is she's skinny af. Do you know how that makes me feel?" I didn't mean for that to come out but it's too late now. He tried to pull me into a hug but I pushed him away. "Don't touch me. If we are going to talk we will talk but keep your hands to yourself!"
"Listen I never meant for this to be drawn out like this. The last time me and her had sex was weeks ago. Me and you hadn't had an official title yet. Me and her were messing around but the agreement was whenever we found someone we would end it. As far as I knew she was over it. I never knew she felt so deeply for me. Yes we had been messing for years but I never felt a huge connection. I figured once we started putting pics of us up she'd catch the hint that we had to stop. But when she started commenting and shit I knew she was playing petty. I called her to tell her about us and how we were going to get married and that's when she pulled this I'm pregnant stuff on me. There is no way she's pregnant. Plus she was just out all on Snapchat drinking and shit. I hadn't remembered that until I went and saw a video on Instagram. Baby she's lying. And I love you and everything you are. I would never do anything like that to hurt you. You have to believe me" He said and he was actually crying. I want to believe him so bad.
"What about the pics she sent?"
"Those are old. My facial hair is grown in now those pics are from when I was filming for FIL you've seen me everyday and know I haven't shaved and babe we've spent every hour of every day together for the last month how would I have been with her if I was with you?" He said and he was right.
"You're right." I said.
"I know. Now can we move forward from this?" He said.
"I'm sorry for overreacting"
"You didn't overreact. You were just doing what you thought was right at the moment. But damn babe the keys too?" He laughed.
"I'm sorry I just wanted to get rid of everything that was attached to you. I'll replace your stuff"
"Yeah I know your crazy ass will. Oh and babe?" He said
"What"
"You know damn well you don't look like her sister or cousin that was reach. Your arms hurt?" He laughed.
"Shut the hell up" I said throwing a pillow at him.
"Wow I almost lost you. You had me crying. I thought my life was over. It's crazy because I wasn't even thinking when she said she was pregnant. Elijah had to remind me that it was impossible because what time have i had to even step out on you" He said.
"I wasn't thinking either. I seen the messages and just was on go. And I'm sorry about Mari hitting you. She don't play about me"
"Yeah I see. She got a mean ass left hook." He said rubbing his cheek.
"Aww babe let me kiss it and make it feel better" I said kissing his cheek putting my hand at the top of his pants. "Hmm When was the last time I gave you head?"
"Last week" He answered.
"Wow too long" i said unzipping his pants and pulling out his penis. I looked at it and my mouth watered so much slobber came out. I lowered my head closer and put it in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down making so much noise they probably heard it next door. His head was thrown back as he had a fist full of my hair. Thankfully I had my wig super secured. I went all the way down to deep throat it and hummed a little bit.
"Shhhhhiiiitttttt" he groaned. I kept going on and on until I felt his honey going down my throat.
"Mmmm"
"Damnnnnn Sis i ain't know you could do that. You got to teach me!" I Heard.
"Hell yeah teach her that!" I heard again. I finally looked to see Mari and Elijah at the door and Keith was half way sleep.
"Wtf y'all!"
"Next time close the door. We heard yelling then it got too quiet. We get to the door and we see your head moving and shit" Mari said laughing.
"Can y'all at least let me cover my dick?" Keith said in a sleepy voice.
We all laughed and Keith covered up.
"Well we see y'all made up" Elijah said.
"Girl he told me everything and the timeline now I feel bad for hitting you keith" Mari said.
"Yeah Whatever don't do it again!" He said.
"You don't be so dumb and we won't have an issue" she said back.
"Anywho dinner anyone?" I said getting up going to refresh myself.
"Hell yeah but sis I think you've eaten enough. I ain't know KeiKei was packing like that" Mari said.
"First of all get that visual out your head."
"You know I seen it. Damn girl congrats cause you a champion for taking all that" She said and all i could do is laugh.
"Girl shut up and come on"
We left out and went to a nice dinner. It's crazy because a few hours ago I swore this whole thing was over but I can't let this thing get to me because it's nothing right? But this damn dream felt too damn real. I don't think I'm going to ever be able to look woody in his face and i won't ever be able to tell him. But it was all a dream and it was nothing. I'm just happy me and Keith are good. We gon keep it this way too.