Tell him the truth

"What do you want?" I asked him with the door halfway open.
"I just came to make peace with you can I come on?" He said and I just gave him a confused looked.
"Um naw you can't come in. I don't want to make peace with you. I told you not to come near me."
"Listen I just want to walk away from this thing with closure and for us to be on the same page." He said sounding sincere.
"No. The book is closed. Them pages been burnt and the only closure I need is the one on this wig" I said pointing at my head.
"Can I just please come in?" He said.
"Nigga no. That's not allowed. I'm going out in a minute I don't have time to talk." I told him. Can you believe this nigga had the audacity to push his way into the door.
"You must've lost you rabbit ass mind"
"No but I'm about to. What the fuck is wrong with you? You get out here acting all new and shit. Rolling around with this nigga thinking you something now because you know people. I made all this possible if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be here" he yelled and this nigga had my ass shook a little bit. Honestly this was the first time he's actually yelled at me. No matter how many times we argued before he's never yelled like this.
"I'm gon need you to calm tf down and watch your tone. Remember you did this to yourself. You're the one who started acting funny now you can't live with the fact that I don't want you no more. It's done Bryshere. We have nothing to talk about. Nothing to fix. It's done. You got my ass all on social media being dragged and shit. I'm not even mad about it cause it's whatever but for you to come into my house talking all this shit is crazy. This could've been us but you messed that up a long time ago."
"Your house? You moving in with this nigga now?" He asked.
"Yeah I am." I said and the next thing that came out my mouth will definitely make him go off but I don't care. "And I'm having his baby"
"What?!?" He said.
"Yup I'm having his-" that's all I could say before I felt myself being pushed into the wall.
"I will kill you and that nigga. What tf you mean you having his baby?" He said with his hands around my neck.
"Bryshere let me go. I can't breathe" I said with tears coming out my eyes.
"Shut tf up. See I was just coming here to speak my peace and go but now you on some dumb shit. How tf you let him get you pregnant after you aborted my baby. Bitch I should kill you where you stand." He yelled.
So here's the story about that. When we were 18 right before he got famous I got pregnant but I wasn't ready and neither was he so I made the hard decision to get an abortion even though I was totally against it. We agreed that when the time was right we would do it all over again the right way and be ready. Why did I even say what I said. I can't be mad at nobody but myself.
"Yo what tf are you doing?" We heard and he let me go. "Y/N you good?"
I shook my head and stood there. "Yeah Al I'm good"
"Yazz you one crazy mfer to be up in here putting your hands on a female." Algee said.
"Mind your business this is between me and her." Bry said.
"No nigga it's gon be between you and Keith when he find out about this." Al said. "Get tf out of here before I beat your ass"
"You funny as shit yo you can't beat me" Bry said getting in Algees face.
"I guess we about to find out" Algee said about to swing.
"No!!! Bryshere get tf out. Al sit tf down" they both looked at me. "I'm not playing. I'll beat both of y'all asses. Now go!" I yelled. Bryshere left and Al sat down.
I went to the room and sat on the bed. I need a damn break. One thing after another I swear.
"You know we got to talk about that right?" I heard looking at the door.
"Can we just not tell Keith? Like keep it between us please."
"Y/N I don't think that's a good idea. You know if he did it once he gon do it again. What happened anyways?" He asked.
"He came to talk. He pretty much pushed his way in. Then he got mad when I said I'm moving in here then......" I looked at the wall.
"Then...." Al said.
"I lied and said I was having Keith's baby that's when he pushed me against the wall. It's a lot behind the anger I'm not ready to talk about but idk what would've happened if you didn't walk in when you did"
"Ugh why'd you lie?" He asked.
"I don't know. I guess I wanted him to hurt like he hurt me. It came out so fast I couldn't take it back."
"I'm just glad I pulled up when I did" Al said.
"Me too. So this is our secret?" I looked at him with pleading eyes.
"I don't know this is big. Keith should know"
"Just until I'm ready to tell him. I will tell him thou. So just between us right friend?" I put my pinky up for him to link it. He looked at me for a second then linked his pinky.
"Ugh ok" I kissed our pinkies and he did the same but he didn't remove his lips. He looked me in my eyes and started kissing up my arm. I was confused but I didn't stop him. He got to my neck and instantly licked my sweet spot.
"Algee n-"
"Shhhh baby girl let it happen" he whispered in my ear. He pushed me back on the bed and kissed my jaw then my lips. His lips on mine felt so right. Even better than Keith's. Keith. Fuck. I couldn't stop what was happening this was happening. I looked down and my dress was up and Algee was feasting on my sugar bowl. It felt good too good. I looked at the door and Keith was there watching his best friend give me his girlfriend head with tears running down his face.
"Y/N" I heard.
"Y/N wake up. We here" Algee said. I looked around and I was in the car in front of target.
"I took us to a farther target so you can ride and clear your mind. You fell asleep." I fell asleep? That was a dream??? It felt so damn real.
"You good girl? Look like you just saw a ghost" he laughed.
"I'm cool just had a weird dream."
"Care to share?" He asked opening my door.
"Um not now. Let's go"
Later on
I was in the kitchen with Mari telling her about earlier.
"I'm going to kill him." She yelled.
"Bitch stop being loud. The last thing I need is for Keith to come in here tryna figure out who you want to kill and why" I said stirring the food.
"I'm sorry but he's really outta line. Who tf he think he is?" She said.
"He thinks he's my man I guess but girl I had this weird ass dream too."
"I'm listening" she said stealing tastes.
"Stop that. But you know how I said Algee came to pick me up well I guess soon as I got in the car I fell asleep. Why I ended up dreaming me and him was in the room with him giving me head then I looked and saw Keith at the door watching us with tears in his eyes. Al woke me up then. But when I say that shit felt real believe me"
"Why you dreaming about that man anyways." She asked.
"Girl idk it was so random."
"Was it good?" She said.
"That shit was great!" I laughed.
"You hoe" she said laughing.
"THAT NIGGA WAS IN MY FUCKING HOUSE!!! Y/N come here" I heard from the living room. "Wtf is this?" Keith threw the phone at me.
"Ouch babe"
"Fuck all that. What's this" he asked.
I picked the phone up and read the headline: Bryshere leaving the house shared by Keith Powers and Y/n Monroe!!!
"Babe I-"
"Everyone get the fuck out....NOW!!!"