Just like the old days.

Keith
"You know her?" I asked but I knew the answer.
"Not only do I know her she's mine. Always has been always will be" he said but I find it funny that I've never heard of him even having a girlfriend. "Why you ask?"
"Just asking. Seem like y'all had a pretty intense conversation"
"Nah it's just been a minute since we seen each other. She got my heart thou bro. We left off on a bad note. But for me nothing change" he told me.
"Oh cool cool. Let's go. I'm ready to hit the city." We left and went to the hotel to get ready. I'm not sure what this night may bring but I feel like it's going to be something to remember.

Y/N
So look I've know Bryshere or Yazz as y'all call him since we were younger. We we close as shit. Went to the same schools and everything. We spend damn near everyday together. In our second year of high school we decided to try the relationship thing out because it just seemed like it was right. Everyone thought we were together anyway so why not. When we graduated it seemed like everything was perfect until he got picked up for Empire. He got me my first apartment and car with his first check and everything with the promise he'd always come home to me when he could. During the end of the first season things were ok with us but he started to move a little different and started to act different but he kept his promise. So I never really pushed the issue until I started seeing the pics of us get deleted. It was hard for me to even believe after all we went through and how happy we were was coming to an end. Called started to get missed text would be left on read. After a week I took the hint and just backed off. He came home one night and basically ignored the shit out of me and that was the last straw. I didn't have to take this so I pressed the issue.

Flashback
"Hey babe" I said in hopes of getting some kind of affection or something. But instead he just came in and laid down. I sat on the bed next to him and just waited for something to happen. Before when he used to come in after not seeing me in a while he'd be all over me. I knew some things changed with the fame but damn.
"So you're just going to ignore me" I said still waiting on his response. Still nothing. "Ok so let me just say this now. What's going on with you Bry? Lately you been ignoring me and not reaching out to me like you used to. You come in here and don't even say two words to me. I mean like yo what the hell is wrong with you?" He still hadn't said anything. "You're my best friend my boyfriend never have we been in a situation where we couldn't talk things out. You're making me nervous with not saying anything at all."
"You've done nothing. I just feel like it's time to be separate. I don't think this is a good time for us to be together." When he said that my whole heart dropped. I can't believe I'm hearing this right now. The love of my life or at least I thought so. I've put so many years into this. Into us. And now it's over.
"Where is this all coming from? This isn't you. I've known you too long and I know this isn't you talking" as much as I don't want him to see me cry I can't help it. The tears fell on their own and even if I wanted them to stop they wouldn't.
"Don't cry. I just I don't know you can keep the car and I'll continue to pay the rent it's no problem for me. We will keep in touch but as far as this thing we got it's done." He said getting up and walking out the room. I followed down the steps and to the door. This may be the last time I seen him in person so I had to make this moment last.
"Ba.....Bryshere wait." He turned around and I felt like just as much as I was hurting he was hurting too but he said what he said and this was truly over. I reached up and hugged him and as we pulled back he gave me a slow passionate kiss. That was it. He was gone.
End of flashback
"Girl I miss the shit out of him and seeing him right there was great. His fine ass" I told Mari as we sat drinking.
"I mean I get it your first love and all that but girl the way he left and didn't really explain what the hell was going on was cold. You had no closure no nothing. Just a goodbye kiss and shit"
"I know I know. I still love him thou" I said.
"Which is absolutely fine but please don't fall back into his trap. I don't feel like getting you back on track all over again. Girl you was a mess" I know she cares but I kind of want things to be how they were. Maybe he's matured a little or a lot. 🤷🏾‍♀️ I can't believe I'm even thinking about this.
"There you go thinking about him. Girl what about Keith ass. Try to get him. You already got a way in there." She said in a serious tone.
"And be a homie hopper? No. And you know Keith will never interact with me and even if he did that's best friend" I said.
"And Yazz was best friend too. But honestly they not even all that cool." She laughed but she's right. I don't though seems like a risky situation but whatever. I looked down at my phone that just lit up.
Keith Powers has requested to follow you!
"Girl look at this" passing her my phone.
"Oop I guess I take it all back them comments and likes did mean something. Plus the way he was looking at you at the venue girl you're so in there" we laughed and carried on.

This jawn kind of trash. 🤷🏾‍♀️ but whatever lol I'm tired gn ✌🏾