Our First Valentines Day

I wanted to do a little Valentine's Day chapter. Just a small break in the story. But after this chapter we will pick it up in Brazil!!! Enjoy. It's not edited either. 😘
Our first Valentine
"I don't know what to get him girl" I said to Mari who had a bunch of stuff for Elijah in her hands.
"Just think about what he likes and get that" she said.
I stood there and thought for a second and couldn't think of anything. Could it be that I don't know what my baby likes?
"I don't know what he likes besides me"
"Well we know he likes you but think harder. Like what makes him happy besides you?" She said.
"Well he likes to take pictures and he loves batman"
"Ok Well get him a camera and a Batman movie" She said. "But take some sexy pics so when he opens the camera you're the first pic he sees. Christen the camera"
"What would I do without you?"
"Prolli be here tryna figure out wtf to get YOUR man" She said going to the register.
We left the store and I went into Best Buy to get the camera. I decided against the movie because he already has them all and I'm not about to waste money.
"I think I might take your advice and take the pics."
"Oooo yesssss Keith about to get you pregnant after this" she laughed.
"Girl bye but it's our first Valentine's Day I want to make it special for him"
"Aw well you know i went all out for Eli. I must be in love because you know I ain't never spent my money on somebody dirty ass son" she said pulling up to our house.
"You crazy sis. But let me go head and do this before he comes home. I'll call you later"
"Send me the pics that you decide on before you show him!" She yelled pulling off.
When I went in the House was empty as I expected it to be. Keith said he wanted to spend time with the boys so this was the perfect opportunity to do what I needed to do. I went and showered and throw on a lingerie set that Keith picked out a while ago that I swore I was never wearing.

I checked myself in the mirror and for the first time in a long time I felt a bit insecure

I checked myself in the mirror and for the first time in a long time I felt a bit insecure. As i look at myself i just feel like how in the hell did he pick me of all the girls in the world? That feeling only lasted a hot second because I remembered who tf I was and he better be lucky he got me.
"I be tripping sometimes. Girl just relax" I said to myself and picked the camera up. I started to snap just taking regular pics then I started to sexy it up and for a second I turned into a pornstar. I couple more shots and i was done. I set the camera back in the box and added the finishing touches to his gift. He's going to love it!
"Babe I'm back!" I heard from downstairs an hour later. I hopped up and threw on a robe.
"In the room"
When he walked in he had a small bag in his hand. See on the inside I had a whole attitude because this nigga really only brought a little cheap ass bag but I didn't want to be bratty so I concealed the attitude.
"I missed you" he said coming over to me.
"I missed you too. You were gone so long"
"I know Sorry the boys wanted to play basketball and you know how that goes" he said pulling off his sweaty shirt.
"Yeah. Who won?"
"You already know" he laughed.
"So the team you weren't on ?"
"Shut up. What you been up to?" He asked.
"Nothing much. Went shopping with Mari for a minute. Nothing major"
"Cool. Wassup with this robe?" He said pulling at the string.
"Stop that. I had just got a shower didn't have a chance to get dressed yet"
"Or you can just stay like that" He said smirking.
"Or not. I got you something." I went and got the bag. "Happy Valentines Day baby!"
"Aww she loves me!" He said smiling big and going in the bag. He pulled out a couple pairs of socks and some shirts first. "Now i don't have to wash"
"Come on little dirt dirt keep going"
He pulled out a few things I added. Small things like body spray and lotions then he finally got to the bottom and pulled out the camera. For a second I knew he couldn't believe his eyes. He looked down at the bag then up at me a couple times.
"You like it?"
"I love it! Thank you baby" He said. "This is for you? I know when I walked in you were looking like I know this nigga ain't bring in this little ass bag but look inside" he said handing me the bag and when I looked in i swear my heart dropped.
"No you didn't!"
"I did!" He said pointing to the window and I flew to it. When I looked outside and saw it.