Lets do something crazy.

"What y'all tryna do today?" Mari asked as we had breakfast.
"I got an idea. Let's play like we are getting married and do cake testing." I said.
"Or we can just buy cake" Keith said.
"That's no fun. Plus why pay when it'll be free?"
"Hey I like that idea" Elijah said but Keith and Mari were still not feeling it.
"I mean Eli is with it I'm with it how about me and him just play engaged and you two can go buy y'all cake." I said gaining a nod from Elijah.
"Nah I'll go" Mari gave in. Keith looked like he was on the fence.
"Please keith!! We need some fun" I️ said cuddling his shoulder.
"Ugh fine." He finally gave him.
"Yay. Come on O'teris on Frankford Ave has the best cake." I️ said and we left. We pulled up to the place and walked to the counter.
"Hello. How may I help yo-Omg you are and you" the lady started.
"Yeah yeah we know who they are. Ma'am we are here to test our wedding samples. We would like to keep this as quiet as possible. Can you do that?" Mari said as calm as she could.
"Yeah sure right this way" she said. "So which couple is getting married?"
"We are." Keith said super fast.
"Oh wow that's so sweet. You must be happy hunny" She said.
"Yes ma'am I'm overly happy." I️ said grabbing Keith's hand tightly. She took us to a back room and displayed varies cake samples. I love cake so this was right up my alley. I felt bad for lying but this was fun. When we were done she gave us a package and a business card for when we decided on a cake.
"Y'all going to hell for that" Elijah laughed as we got in the car.
"I mean it's not like it was a total lie they are damn near a married couple" Mari said.
"If this get out to the press I'm burning that place down."
"I can see the headlines now "Keith Powers and girlfriend run off and get married" Mari said and we all laughed expect for Keith.
"What's wrong?"
"Let's get married" He finally said.
"What?!?" Mari and I both said in unison.
"You heard me. Let's get married." He said again.
"Uh oh look at my son" Elijah said.
"Keith really? Like you're serious right now?."
"Listen I️ don't even care. I was always told if you feel strongly about something you need to hop on it. So yes I'm dead ass serious" he said.
"Uh keith idk what to say"
"Girl say yesssssss I been waiting to be at a wedding and now I get to be in one too. Yesssss!" Mari said loudly.
"Sooo?" Keith added.
"Yes"
"Yes?" He asked.
"Yes let's get married!!!" Soon as I said that he kissed me. I don't know if this is moving too fast or not but I damn sure ain't about to lose this opportunity.
"Omg my babies are getting married!!!" Elijah extra ass said from the front seat.

A few hours later
"Wow girl you're really getting married. This is so crazy" Mari said as we sat in the living room area of our hotel room.
"I know I can't believe it my damn self. This don't even seem real. How am I this lucky?"
"It was meant to happen. I'm so happy for you though." She said hugging me.
"Honestly I thought I was going to marry Yazz. You know I never seen myself with nobody but him. Even when we weren't together I always thought he'd come back and things would be just me and him."
"Well I'm glad it's not him. Fuck him. But what happened yesterday when you went to the house?" She asked
"Well he cried. He apologized and everything. I forgave him because that's just the right thing to do. But we just talked and shit. We was cool til he was like I love you when I tell you I just got up and left believe that."
"Well of course he loves you now that he sees you doing everything with Keith that y'all was supposed to be doing. That's on him. He lost it not you." She said.
"Yeah his lost"
"How you think the ring gon look?" She asked.
"Hm idk knowing Keith it's going to be super extra and shit"
"No knowing Kei he will get you a matching grill his little ghetto ass." Soon as she said that the door closed.
"First of all I'm not ghetto. Second of all I will only get the best for my baby" he kissed my cheek.
"Aww keith so sweet but you are a little ghetto baby"
"Tuh you love my ghetto ass enough to marry me so shut up" he said pushing me some.
"Aww Eliiiii when are you going to marry me?" Mari asked him.
"I'm not" He said with a straight face.
"What?!?" She said.
"You Heard me we aren't getting married. Deal with it" He said standing up to walk out the room but Mari jumped on his back. "Get off me!"
"No because you want to play and shit. You're going to marry me" She said.
"You can't make him marry you girl"
"I can and he will. Case closed" we all laughed.
"Get Up you know I'm playing but when the time is right it will happen." He said and she got up.
"Say that then not we ain't getting married. Let's go to the room. Bye guys" she said walking out with Elijah right behind her.
"Babe is this real?"
"What?" Keith asked.
"This whole thing are we seriously going to get married?"
"Yes and yeah it's really Soon and sudden but listen I got to go with my heart. And my heart says go so shit I'm going. But we should keep it quiet for a little while. Then just surprise the world with wedding pictures." He said.
"We about to have mad people mad at us. They gon be asking how we get married and not invite anyone"
"They will be fine. We will throw a reception or something to include everyone in. But i just want to enjoy the moment with you and no outside noise."He said.
"Ok. So when?"
"Soon. Don't even worry about it. I got this." He said laying down.
"Oh lawd this about to be some ghetto shit"
"Hey stop calling me ghetto. I'm bougie baby." He said.
"Yeah ghetto bougie" I laughed and he threw a pillow at me. We played fight for a little minute then he stopped when he had me pinned down.
"You're cute" He said staring into my eyes. I started blushing.
"Thanks babe." He got off the bed and I sat up. He went to his jacket and pulled out something.
"So listen I know i said let's get married but that's just a statement. This makes it official." He got on his knees. "So don't take no offense but you my bitch." I laughed cutting him off because he got that like from Fall Thru by Meek Mill and he knows that's my favorite song.
"You didn't just say that."
"Shhh let me finish. So from the rip I knew you were for me. Like all the way back from when you first started commenting on my stuff. While all them other girls were outta pocket you just would comment on some cool and calm shit. But that don't mean I️ ain't see your outta pocket comments too miss. I'd catch it all. I secretly turned on your post notifications so I could see everything you said. Especially after i followed you. When I saw you at the concert I was shook to say the least. I never thought I'd actually see you in person. It's like you saw me and i don't mean in a visual way. I used to say "She sees me" but yeah I was drawn to you a long while ago. I didn't think we'd be here because i seen you with Yazz but look at us now. I love you girl. More than anything I've seen in the 25 years I been here. So will you be Mrs Powers officially?" He finished and I had tears in my eyes. I shook my head yes because I couldn't talk. "Baby use your words"
"Yes I'll be Mrs Powers" he opened the box and I looked down. "Really Keith? Grills?" He laughed which caused me to laugh too.
"Read it" he said and I looked at one of the teeth and it said "Powers" going diagonal. He's so corny and ghetto.
"How'd you get my teeth shape crazy?"
"Don't worry about that. Go try it on" He said and I went to the bathroom to put them in and when i turn around he was in one knee with an actual ring. "Ha oh you thought i ain't have a ring too huh?"
"Weirdo." I laughed and he put the ring on.
"Hush it up and give me a kiss Mrs Powers" And we kissed. I smiled when we pulled back. "Them slugs looking good af on you girl"
"They do but I'm just going to rock the bottoms they all that"
We took a couple pics to post. He posted a pic of just me flashing my new grill

KeithPowers: shawty matching my fly @chubbychub "I love you Keith" "I love you too chubbs" He said

"I love you Keith"
"I love you too chubbs" He said.