Professional Calls

Note: I don't own creation to any of the characters (ovio) they are real individuals and rightful identities. I do not claim that any incident or character in my book is anywhere close to reality, it's pure fiction and so are the relationships depicted.
All of the above statements does not change that I ship them (Parth and Niti) hard.
P.S: I love you all and thnx for reading this, just so you know😘

Image credits: Google 💓

**Please spare a read and tell me if and where I can do better. This is my 1st time writing a fanfic. Show some support.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<<Listen, see I was meant to be a warrior. Fight something amongst me, leave here victorious.>>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Life's not life, when all's smooth, right?

Niti's house, on the morning of the meeting at Voot office:

"Oh my fùcking gawd, this is it- I'm going to see him today after two long years. Wonder how's he changed? Had he moved on? Is he already with someone? There are just so many unanswered questions and they will remain like that. It's not like I care though.

Who am I kidding? Of course I do care I can't help it. It doesn't matter though. He wasn't serious then so he has obviously has moved on and got over us. I may hate him, which I think I do but I'll never really bring myself to forget what we had" Niti thought a bitter chuckle escaping her freshly glossed lips. She was fixing her hair, trying to calm herself down and obviously not think about things that will stress her out. And that thing was - him.

She had been approached by voot, some time back, for a project and she was elated. She hasn't been actively working for quite sometime and honestly it was getting boring at home. She missed working and so when the opportunity came she jumped at it. She was more than happy and excited to return to the story and character that had given her so much... love, success and of course the wonderful fans. The excitement however did turn a little sour when she realised who her co-star was going to be. The project she was so eager about actually had a co-star who fucked shit up long time back. They ended bitter and never really made up. And ever since the show ended she didn't even see him anymore, there just wasn't any reason.

She didn't even know why was she thinking so much- about him. He didn't matter, and no else did, as well. Its her happiness, her career her passion and that's all that matter. She's going to start working again after a gap of around seven or eight months and at this point she couldn't let her stupid past ruin the present for her.

She was nervous- yes, excited too and she just wasn't going to let anything spoil her mood. She had been preparing herself for a week now, for this soon to be happening awkward encounter and by now, she should be ready. She wasn't letting anything, not even her emotions come in the way of her career. She took a last look at herself in the mirror, wiped her sweaty hands off and decided to leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Parth's house on the same morning:

"Shit" Parth groaned as he suddenly shot up from his bed and darted to the bathroom. (A/N: I almost felt like Parth was pregnant when I wrote this. This is always the line before they empty their stomach out, right?") An acute pain shooting up his back due to the sudden movement from the comfortable sleeping position. Parth knew he was going be late. He had set his alarm an hour earlier and now he didn't even have enough time to shower properly.