Chapter 9

The next morning, we woke up to my phone ringing loudly on the other side of the room. I got up to answer it, and it was Cyrus.

"Hey Viv, the boys and I ran out today for some brotherly bonding. Plus we knew you had plans with Ryder today. I hope you don't mind.."

I smiled at his worrying.

"Of course not. You guys have fun. Love you all."

He said good bye and hung up.

I looked back over at Ryder and he was sitting up, leaning on his elbows watching my every move. I grinned at him and walked back over to the bed. He immediately pulled me down back down, on top of him. I smiled and blushed. He grabbed my waist and pulled me closer, as if there was a way to pull me closer than I already was. We were touching stomachs, there was no space between us. He caressed the back of my head gentley and pulled my lips to his. His hands traveled up and down my back, finally resting on my ass. I smiled into our kiss and moved and kissed his jaw to his neck.

"If you start this, I'm going to struggle to stop, Miss Spade."

I smiled and broke away from him. I got out of bed again.

"We have big plans today. I'll shower first."

I winked and strutted into my bathroom, his eyes definitely were on my ass, but I didn't mind.

I showered and walked out in a towel. I had another towel in my hand. I threw the towel at Ryder and he sat up. His eyes widened when he saw I was only wearing a towel. I caught his staring and he tried to look away quickly so I wouldn't notice, but I did. He stood up, grabbed the towel, and tried to walk past me to go to the bathroom. I put my arm out to stop him. I smirked.

"Everything okay, Mr. Daniels?"

"Two can play at this game, darling."

I smirked and winked. I started a very dangerous game.

I dried off and put on a pair of holey dark wash jeans with a black long sleeve body suit. It showed off my figure perfectly by hugging all my curves. I put on black booties. I dried my hair, and threw a few extra curls in it. I applied a little make up, not much.

Ryder got out of the shower and walked into my room with just a towel hanging low around his waist.

Holy. Shit.

I knew I picked a good one.

I looked at him and immediately blushed. I looked away quickly. He definitely won this round. I just wanted to rip that towel off him and take him right there.

He saw me staring and smirked.

Shit.

"Everything okay, Miss Spade?"

He knew.

I turned away and seconds later, I felt his hands on my waist pulling me into his chest. I turned around and leaned into his body. He held my waist but took a step back and looked at my outfit.

"Oh honey, you can get yourself into a lot of trouble wearing something that revealing."

"I hope so."