PART 13: | DESIRE |

Start from the beginning

- Kol pulled his head back a little, "Oh, is that why you had sex with me?" he asked.

- Natali grinned at him, "Maybe." she said as she jumped off of the bed and headed towards the bathroom.

Natali stayed in the bathroom longer than Kol, because she wanted to put some makeup on, while Kol was in the living room watching TV.

He heard that he got a message on his phone and took it from the coffee table in front of him.

- "Gilbert send us a message." Kol informed Natali.

- Natali came into the living room, "So what did he said?" she asked.

- "He wants to meet us at the coffee shop in about thirty minutes." Kol told her.

- Natali smiled, "Great, so our plan is working."

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

When they were ready, they headed to the coffee shop. When they arrived there, Jeremy was already sitting at the table. They ordered coffees and sat across from Jeremy.

- "Sorry mate, if you were waiting for us." Kol told him as he sat down.

- "No, I just came here." Jeremy replied.

Natali took a sip from her coffee, but it was too hot, she almost burned her tongue. She sat her cup down to let her drink cool off.

- "This is too hot." Natali stated.

- "Not hotter than you." Kol whispered into her ear, a whisper so raspy it made her melt.

- But she pushed him away, "Kol, we have company." Natali told.him and looked at Jeremy who smiled at them.

- "How long have you two been together?" Jeremy asked.

- "Oh, it feels like forever." They said in unison.

- Natali continued, making up some story so Jeremy doesn't figure out what they are, "Yeah. We know each other since we were little, so it's like we were always a couple."

- "What about you? Do you fancy anyone?" Kol asked him.

- Jeremy thinks for a moment, "Um, no. I don't think so. Are you two from here or?" he asked.

- "No. We're on a vacation." Natali answered.

- "Oh, so where are you from?" Jeremy asked.

In her mind, Natali rolled her eyes, when she realized that Jeremy also knows how to annoys with questions just like his sister.

- "Saint Tropez." Kol told him.

- "So you two are French? You don't have a french accent." Jeremy said.

- "Well we speak English for years now and travel a lot, so you lose an accent over the years." Natali told him.

After very boring few hours with Jeremy, the two of them went back to the hotel.

- Natali slammed the door of their hotel room, "Uh, that was so boring." she remarked.

- "I'm going to agree with you." Kol said.

- "I hope we get to kill him soon. I'm going to do it gladly." Natali told him, an evil smile appearing on her face.

- "We'll do it together. Like always." Kol said as he plopped onto the couch.

- "I'm gonna order so wine." Natali said going towards the hotel phone. She ordered two bottles of the oldest wine they have and told them to bring them fast.

And after five minutes room service came, Natali opened the door and let the guy in. When he left wine in their room he turned to go out, but Natali stopped him, "One more thing." she said and as he turned around to look at her she compelled him to be quiet and to not move. Then she took a bottle of wine and broke its neck off with one motion of her hand. After that, she grabbed the wrist of the guy and let her vampire face to come out before she bites him and let the blood drips into the bottle of wine. When that was over she compelled him again, "Go away. Remember nothing."

She took a bottle of wine and two glasses before she sat next to Kol on the couch. She propped her feet on the coffee table, crossing her bare legs at the ankle, same as Kol. Natali gives one glass to Kol and poured him a wine, doing the same for her.

- "Tomorrow we're going out." Natali told him.

- "Sure. At least we won't see Gilbert tomorrow." Kol said.

- "Yep. Thank God he has a school tomorrow." Natali said and smiled.

- Kol took a sip of his wine, "Mm, I like this wine." he said.

- Natali did the same thing, "I don't think it would be this good if it doesn't have blood in it." she stated.

- Kol smiled, "Everything is better with blood." he said.

Natali leaned closer to Kol and captured his lips with hers. He then bites her bottom lip and drew blood from it. His lips were only connected with her bottom lip, sucking her blood. She let out a soft moan and closed her eyes.

After a few seconds he moaned into her mouth, "It is even more delicious when it's mixed with your blood." he whispered, his hot breath on her lips. And then he kissed her again, his tongue teasing hers with slow caresses.

When they broke the kiss Natali lifted herself off of the couch and went to the bedroom for her laptop that was on the bed. Then she came back to the living room and placed it in front of them on the coffee table, she put a song to play 'Eyes on Fire' by Blue Foundation.

- "Hey, so I was thinking. Maybe we could stay in Mystic Falls when this thing with Gilbert is over." Natali suggested.

- "Why?" Kol asked.

- "Well, Klaus has no way of daggering you, so maybe we could go there and mess with people's life a little." Natali said.

- Kol thinks for a moment, an evil smile appearing on his face, "Stefan and Damon still have to pay for what they did." he said.

- Natali smiled, "Is that a yes?" she asked.

- Kol nodded, "It's a yes."

Kol had gladly accepted her suggestion because he would be coming face to face with Damon Salvatore again. He hated Damon with a burning passion.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡