Mikasa birthday(lemon)

A/N SORRY FOR GRAMMAR AND SPELLING ERRORS
ALSO ONCE YOU GET TO THE SMUT PART I HIGHLY RECOMMEND PLAYING THE SONG OR YOU COULD PLAY THE SONG THROUGH OUT THE STORY ITS UP TO YOU
-
Narrator pov:
After the defeat of all the Titan there was peace no more constant fear of being eaten and no more enclosure from the outside world. But today was mikasa birthday. The scouts are having one more breakfast together before they all head off to their own path their own destination their own dreams.
-
Mikasa pov:
As I woke up from the gleaming sun shining through the window. I pull the blanket off and sit up I wipe my eyes and looked outside it was my birthday its not the same without my parents I remember the first gift they gave me was a doll. I was so happy to receive it but they are not here anymore I thought I was alone but a boy with a green orbs and a smile that brought me peace after the titans were drawn to extinction. The scarf that he gave me I grabbed it from the nightstand had next to my bed I brought it up to my nose it still had his scent after all these years. I wrapped it around my neck and stood up and headed out. I headed to the cafeteria. As I was passing through the girls were wishing me happy birthday which I thanked them for I open the door and headed to the line. After I got my breakfast I looked for eren and armin which I did. I was walking over towards them seeing eren so happy made me so happy knowing a boy who was driven by blood lust and anger could be so at peace. I sat down next to eren which I always did and greeted by armin.
-
"Morning mikasa."
-
"Morning armin."
-
"Good morning mikasa."
-
"Good morning eren so what were you guys talking about?"
-
"Um we were just talking about where we going." Armin said.
-
"So where are you going eren?" I asked
-
"Well I really wanna live by the ocean you know being to see the sun rise and the sun set and hearing the waves of the ocean splash against the sand."
-
"Oh what about you armin?" I ask
-
"Well I'm gonna do what my parents did and explore the world and document my discoveries how about you mikasa?"
-
"Well I-."
-
Before I could say anything Sasha and Connie bursted through the door. With Sasha and Connie being followed by jean hanji and even Levi.
-
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MIKASA!!!" They all say except for Levi he didn't even look interested but I didn't care.
-
They handed me a small cake with a single candle in the middle. I was smiling since I had a real birthday. I looked at armin who was smiling and looking at the others with joy. I looked to my left to see eren wasn't there which saddened me but I didn't want to bring anyone else down so I immediately blew out the candle and thanked them and told Sasha she could have the whole cake. I wondered where he went off too.
*Time skip*
Nightfall came I haven't seen eren all day I hope I didn't do anything to upset him. I decided to get up from my bed and head outside for some fresh air half the girls already left either to go back with their families or chase their own dream. I go outside and place my hand on the wooden railing staring at the moon.
-
"Uh Hey mikasa." I immediately turned to the boy who's voice sent me comfort through the most difficult time.
-
"Hi eren."
-
"So how's your day been so far."
-
"It's been good."
-
"That's good to hear also I um I got you something." As he looks around and pulls out a bag which peaked my interest.
-
"Here its a new scarf since that one is getting a little old."
-
He handed it to me I looked at it but this isn't what I Really wanted for my birthday.
-
"Thank you eren but I don't want this I'd rather have the one that has a lot of meaning to me."
-
I then began to grab eren by the hand and raise it up to my face and placed it on my right cheek.
-
"And that's you eren."
-
Eren pov:
"M-mikasa."
-
"All I wanted for my birthday eren.....is your touch."
-
Mikasa lightly rubbed her cheek against my hand. She was so soft how can anyone look so beautiful and be so innocent. Mikasa always stuck by my side and I always saw her as a nuisance who mothered me all the time. Until now seeing her like this like I looked at her this way. Were these the feelings I've been rejecting all theses years was she the missing thing in my dream. Ever since that day where she revealed her feeings to me and how she thanked me for wrapping that scarf around her and seeing her smile my heart stopped and something inside me urged me to keep going and fight.i rubbed my thumb against her cheek.
-
"I'll do you one better mikasa."
-
"Huh what d-."
-
I cut her off mid sentence by pulling her in and placing my lips against hers. Her lips were just as soft as her skin as we separated a line of saliva dissolved between us.
-
"Eren?"
-
"Mikasa I know I don't reveal my feelings as much but......I love you."
-
Her eyes widened i noticed tears flow down her cheek. I began to wipe them off and pull her in once more and place my lips against hers. I soon picked her up while we were kissing she wrapped her arms around me. I open the door and place her on the bed as nobody was around the only thing lighting the room was the moon.
-
Narrator pov:
As eren was kissing her he slipped one of his fingers within her womanhood. She squealed not knowing he was going to do that she was taking heavy breaths one after another. The heat was rising within her body.
-
"Am I hurting you?" Eren asks mikasa
-
Mikasa shook her head in response knowing if she responded with words she would tremble. Eren then removed his fingers have some of her juices on his fingertips. He began to raise her long skirt to her thighs and removing her black underwear . He began to put his head between her legs as he began to lick her pussy. She bit on her finger as she never felt anything like this because it was her first time. Eren began to nibble on her clit which made her gasp as she covered her mouth to not catch anyone's attention from outside.even if anyone tried to enter they couldn't as eren locked the door behind him. Eren began to remove his shirt revealing his muscular tone body. Mikasa began to unbutton her shirt  revealing her black bra and white silk skin eren gazed at her with aw placing her on his eren began to remove her bra. Unwrapping the scarf around her neck he started kissing it and skimming his teeth against her neck letting his lower lip drag against her skin as well sending mikasa chills of pleasure down her spine. Eren moves more lower down to her breast where he began to lick the rock hard nipples making mikasa moan and breath quickly. He began to suck on it and giving a little nibble which made her grab erens silk brown hair she began to moan more louder. Turning her around eren ran his finger tips all the way from her waist to her breast where he began to pinch her nipples and pull them ever so lightly which sent more chills of pleasure she wrapped her arms around his neck she began to moan louder and louder. Where eren then placed his lips against hers where she only mumbled and which calmed her down. Eren then layed her back down where he took of his pants and trousers revealing his hard manhood. Mikasa looked at eren and eren gazed back. Eren places his hands behind mikasa knee so he can have a clearing. Eren then thrusted it in which made gasped even louder. Eren gritted his teeth as this was his first time he began to moan ever so slightly. He took a slow pace where he began to speed up a bit he was then on top of her she began more louder then ever before eren pinned her arms down and lowered himself down and kissed her locking lips again. Mikasa eyes were closed during their kiss but eren was staring at her at someone so precious. He picked her up and placed her on his lap once again laying her head against his shoulder.
-
"I'm sorry it was too much for you."
-
"Eren it's okay it's my fault I was being too loud."
-
"No don't blame yourself I'll be a careful next time."
-
Eren resumed to kissing her neck moving all the way down to her stomach. Placing her down eren turned her to her side where he thrusted it in making mikasa moan. Blood from her broken virginity flowed from between her legs as he thrusted himself inside her.
-
"M-Mikasa your s-so tight."
-
Mikasa pussy pulling eren ever so deep with his manhood being squeezed by her womanhood. Mikasa clenched the bed sheets eren wrapped his arms under the arch of her back he thrusted harder and deeper making mikasa gasp and scream where she covered her mouth but eren moved her hands and locked fingers with hers. He wanted to appreciate and look at the most beautiful girl at this moment. He kissed locked lips with her but wanting entry with his tongue which she allowed soon they were locking tongues mikasa moaning as they separated another line of saliva line dissolved between but with mikasa sticking her tongue out wanting more. Eren starting to pick up his pace mikasa placed his arm over her head she was breathing with so much pleasure never feeling anything like this before but then realizing that she's doing this with the boy she loved all these years she started smiling. Eren took notice of this where his eyes widened as upon seeing that smile bringing back a flashback of the time where he punch the titans hand while protecting her he felt a tear run down his cheek.
-
"Mikasa....w-why are you smiling?"
-
"It's just......I-I'm so happy to be o-one w-with you Because I love you eren always have and always will."
-
"M-mikasa."
-
Mikasa placing her left hand on his face bringing him in kissing him one more time. Eren was almost at his limit he kept going picking up the pace even more.
-
"Mikasa I-I'm about to cum."
-
"Eren I want you finish inside me....I want to start a family with you that is my dream."
-
Eren nodded in response and was almost there he kept thrusting harder and harder faster and faster where he finally released the hot steaming cum within her womb. She gasped and he moaned letting out deep breaths he pulled out his manhood and layed beside mikasa. Pulling her towards his chest kissing the top of her head.
-
"Mikasa."
-
"Yes eren."
-
"Remember earlier today how I wanted to live by the ocean in a home and waking up to the waves of the ocean."
-
"Yeah."
-
"Well mikasa there was a feeling inside me sensing that something in my dream that was missing then I realized it was you come with me mikasa let's live together and let me keep wrapping that scarf around you forever like I promised."
-
"Eren If it means I can wake up next to you then I would love too when you talked about your dream it worried me because you never mentioned me so I assumed you were going to move on.....without me."
-
"Mikasa never think that again I want you to stick by my side your existence was always obvious to me but I always found your mothering as an annoyance but really you just wanted to protect me and I should've never kept pushing you away and one more thing......happy birthday mikasa."
-
"Oh eren."
-
As they locked lips once more they both fell asleep under the sheets in the empty dorm.
-
*time skip*
In the midst of the Morning mikasa wakes up earlier than eren. Realizing it was not a dream she was happy to see eren seeing him asleep brought a memory where eren always fell asleep under the tree. She kissed his cheek feeling this immediately woke up eren and looked over at mikasa.
-
"I'm guessing it wasn't a dream huh."
-
"It wasn't." As they both smiled at each other.
-
"Morning mikasa."
-
"morning Eren."
-
Eren sat up and got dressed.
-
"Get ready mikasa we're gonna go soon to our new home."
-
"O-okay."
-
Mikasa knowing she naked under the bed she wrapped the blanket arounder body picking up her clothes. Needing to take a shower after smelling like a scent that she never smelled like before.
-
"Im gonna take a shower eren."
-
"Okay um I'm gonna pack up our things."
-
Mikasa left and headed towards the shower and took off her clothes and started to wash up she ran her fingers along her neck her she bit her lower lip as she started to remember and feel erens hot breath and lips drag along her neck. That boy had such a hold on her she snapped out of her trance she finished cleaning up and got dressed. After drying up she saw armin in the distance.
-
"Armin."
-
"Hey mikasa."
-
"You seem happy really happy did something happen last night?"
-
"Y-Yeah." Mikasa started blushing feeling th heat rise in her cheeks.
-
"Something with eren Huh?"
-
"Yeah."
-
"What he do or what you guys do?"
-
Mikasa then leaned into armin ear and whispered what they did. Armin eyes widened he was in shock yet happy for them.
-
"Woah so you guys finally did it."
-
"Yeah I'm gonna go live with him he's packing up our stuff right now. Mikasa then felt she was being lifted up as she looked down seeing erens head she was on eren shoulders.
-
"Eren!"
-
"Woah calm down mikasa."
-
"You scared me."
-
"You scared?"
-
Mikasa pouted as armin chuckled they said their last goodbyes to each other and soon parted ways. Mikasa and eren were at the gate interlocking their hands.
-
"You ready mikasa?"
-
"Yes i am eren."
-
"Okay let's go."
-
They hopped on their horses that eren got and headed off. Going through land that was so peaceful no danger it was perfect this was truly what mikasa wanted.
-
*time skip*
Erens pov:
After coming back from getting wood seeing mikasa on a rocking chair sleeping ever so peacefully with my child within her. I put down my axe and went over towards her kneeling down and putting my head against her belly. Mikasa was almost 7 months in I felt the baby kick. Mikasa started rubbing my hair I guess I woke her up I look up at her.
-
"Hey mikasa did you sleep well."
-
"Yeah."
-
I lent my hand to mikasa and pulled her up I picked her up bridal style and decided to look at the sunset. Mikasa opened the door for me and walked down the steps and going down the little hill that led to the beach the light breeze hit us. I placed her down and held her hand as our feet left footprints on the sand we sat down and mikasa sat between my legs I wrapped my arms around her and watched the sun set. I kissed her on the top of her head. Ive never felt so peaceful and feel so happy in such a long time. I felt happy to have her my life I can't wait to raise a family with her.
-
-
A/N HEY SO I MADE A EREMIKA ONE SHOT BOOK WHICH I'll UPDATE EVERY SUNDAY IF I CAN LOL AS LONG AS SCHOOL DOESNT GET IN THE WAY SO YEAH I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS AND HAVE A GOOD DAY