21

Briana sat in her hospital bed and smiled as she looked down at autumn, at the baby that she and warren had created and smiled. She placed her finger on her small cheek and smiled as the door to the room opened as warren walked in. He looked to her and smiled "hey" he said as he handed her a bunch of flowers as he took autumn from her "how are my girls?" he asked as Briana smiled "were good" Briana said as warren took a seat on the edge of the bed and looked down at his daughter "shes beautiful" he said as Briana smiled "yeah, she is" Briana said as warren smiled and looked to her "just like her mother" he said as Briana smiled. She rested her head against the headboard and closed her eyes. She was tired and didnt realise how hard it was, being a parent. Warren looked to her and smiled. He walked over to the small coat at the side of the bed and placed autumn into it as she babbled away and looked to Briana as she handed fallen asleep. He grabbed a small box and looked to the ring inside of it and looked to it and smiled. He was nervous, nervous over asking her to marry him.

Briana walked up a few hours later and frowned as she looked to Warren who sat on the side of her bed "what are you up to? she asked as she noticed that he was acting off "nothing" he said smirking as she rolled her eyes and sat up "what have you found of someone else to sleep with?" she asked joking as he rolled her eyes "no, but I have to ask you something" he said as he got down on one knee and pulled out a box and she frowned "I love you, I love you more than anything and now you have given me our child and I want to spend the rest of my life with you, will you marry me?" he asked as she smiled and nodded "yes" she said as he stood up and kissed her.

***

Briana sighed to herself as she woke up to autumn crying. She and warren were adjusting to parenthood and she was finding it a lot harder than she could. She picked up autumn and held her close "its okay baby mummy has you" Briana said as she yawned and started to feed her. Warren walked out of the bedroom and smiled "let me do it" he said as he took the bottle from her and started to find Autumn.

Briana sighed to herself as she stood in the club with Kennedy. They had gone out for a girls night out as Leela watched autumn. Briana took a sip of the cocktail that she  had and sighed "now this is a lot better than dirty nappies" Briana said as Kennedy chuckled "shes worth it and you know it" she said as Briana smiled.

***

Briana smirked as she walked into the flat later that night with warren. She pulled him to her and kissed hm. Both of them had been out drinking and were drunk "I want you" Briana siad as she kissed warren. He moaned as her hand went to his belt and pulled him towards the bedroom. They strip off and she pulled him to her as he pushed her onto the bed and pushed into her causing ehr to groan. She dug her nails into his back as he moved in and out of her "I love you" "I love you too" he said as he leant in and kissed her. Briana smiled. She was truly happy, little did she know it would change.