19

Briana sighed to herself as she stood in the doorway. She looked to see Warren who was sitting at the kitchen table going over so paperwork for the club. She sighed and ran a hand through her blonde hair. She rested her hand on her bump and walked into the room. He looked at her and smiled as she placed her hands on his shoulders “you sleep okay?” He asked as she smoked “as okay as I can at seven months pregnant” Briana said as warren looked to her and smiled “can we talk?” Briana asked as she took a seat opposite him. He looked to her and frowned “bri?” he asked as she looked to him. “leela came round the other day, there’s a body been found. Cameron’s body” Briana said. She looked to warren and watched as he paled. “it looks as if its suicide” Briana said as she looked to him. She placed a hand on his and smiled “talk to me?” she asked as he looked to Briana “are you sure?” he asked as she smiled and nodded. She stood up and walked over to him and straddled him. She placed a hand on his cheek and smiled “im sure, nothing bad is going to happen as we have each other and that’s all that matters” Briana said as he looked to her and smiled. He pulled her close.

Briana deepened the kiss and pulled him to the bedroom. She smirked to him as she started to undress him. She stripped over the shorts and warrens shirts she was wearing as she straddled him. She moaned as she felt his hardened member press against her. He pulled her close and pushed her into her back. He pushed into her and started to move in and out of her. They soon climaxed and Briana lay next to warren in the bed. He pulled her close and kissed her.”i love you” warren said “i love you too” Briana said as she curled into him.

***

Briana walked into the village and smiled as she met up with ste. She hugged him and he smiled “wow...look at you” he said as he looked at her bump. She smiled “so, I go away for six months and come back and your pregnant” he said as she rolled her eyes. “well, I like to shock you. Besides I told you I was pregnant” ste smiled “i know...its a shock your eighteen and I never thought you would be having a baby with warren fox” ste said as Briana chuckled. “How are you?” ste asked as Briana smiled. It was the anniversary of her parents death and she hasn’t spoken of it. Warren didn’t know though. She hasn’t told him, she knew that there was a lot going on in his head and didn’t mess it all up. Kennedy walked over to Briana and smiled. Briana looked to Emily in her push chair and smiled “your getting big” Briana said to Emily “she’s a devil” Kennedy said as Briana chuckled. She looked to her and smiled. Her phone buzzed and she saw that it was a text off of warren “i have to go, I’ll catch up with you later” Briana said as Kennedy smiled “sure” she said as Briana walked back to the flat.

Briana walked back into the flat and smiled to warren “are you okay?” he asked as she smoked “im just off today” she said as he frowned. He walked over to her and placed his hands on her arms. “talk to me bri, I know something is up. Im here to take care of you” warren said as a tear rolled down her face. She looked to him and sighed “its my parents anniversary for their death” she said as he smiled “it will be okay, I promise” he said as he kissed her head and pulled her into a hug.