6

A few  weeks had past since Briana had a fight with her family, over Cameron. She couldn't deal with them they were so certain he could do no harm. Briana sat up from the bed next warren where he wrapped his arms around her waist "where are you going" warren asked as he sat up and kissed her bare shoulder "bathroom" Briana said "no" warren said as his around wrapped around her and pulled her so that she was lying on the mattress "warren, I need to pee" Brian's saidn"it can wait" warren said as his lips lingered over hers as he leant in and kissed her. Briana grabbed a fistful of his hair. Warrens hand ran over her body, causing Briana to moan she never tired of his touch. Warren pulled the only clothing that sjenwas wearing off, her underwear. Briama smirked as warren shifted slightly pulling his member out of his boxers and pushed into her. Briana moaned as she dug her nails into his back, moaning. "I love seeing you like this" warren  said as he bucked his hips against hers "yeah?" "Yeah, so hot and a hot mess lying on your back as I pound into you, wanting more" warren said "damn right" briana said as she rolled her head back.

Briana stood in the bathroom, she didn't feel herself. She had stayed with warren for a few weeks now and she loved being around him, she know longer had to fight someone for the bathroom in the morning. Briana sat as she looked at her phone, she frowned as she realized her dates were wrong, she was late. Briana sighed to herself, she couldn't be pregnant she was seventeen, she and warren weren't officially a couple, even if they were living together. Briana looked into the mirror and sighed what if she was pregnant? How would warren react? What if he hated her, it's not like they were always careful, they barely used condoms and Briana forgot to take her pill most of the time. Briana sighed as she thought that she could be pregnant and it scared her, she thought warren would freak out. She couldn't tell him not until she took the test at least. "Bri, you in there" warren asked "yeah" "you going to let me in, I thought we were taking a shower" warren said and Briana smirked to herself before she unlocked the door, as warren walked in, naked. Briana bit her lip, "I think your wearing too much clothes" warren said as he pulled his top she was wearing off of her pressing her up against the wall and kissed her, Briana kissed him back her hands in his hair "god I love you" warren said and Briana looked at him "you do?" "I do" warren saidband Briana smiled "I love you too" Briana said as warren lifted her up and into the shower.

Briana sat in the flat, she had bought a pregnancy test and was trying to prepare herself to take it. Briana sighed and decided to take it as warren was out. Briana stood in the bathroom, she placed the pregnant test next the sink. Warren walked into the flat "Bri?" He called as he couldn't see her, he walked to the bathroom and smiled at her and frowned to see a pregnancy test on the side "bri?" Warren said "I didn't know how to tell you" Briana said "are you" warren asked and brianan shrugged "come here" warren said as he hugged her "I was scared of telling you" Briana said "its okay" warren said comforting her. Briana smiled as she grabbed the test and looked down at it "well?" Warren asked "negative" Briana said and warren smiled, a part of him was disappointed after Joel, he wanted a change to be a father for real. He wanted to have kids with briana "are you okay" warren asked and Briana sighed "I need to tell you something" Briana said and warren frowned "what is it" "I had a baby.."