Chapter 30: Magic Pills

"Thank you" Nick said as we stepped outside.

"I didn't think this through" I mumbled.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"How am I going to tell dad? The crazy fans trying to kill me?" I asked,

"Wait... What are the fans doing?" He asked surprised,

"It's why I was in the hotel with Taylor... They found my house Nick.. They threatened me" I mumbled starting to tear up.

"I'm so sorry" he said.

"Don't worry about it" I said walking on into the night.

"No I will worry about it, you're mine and I'm not going to fuck this up!" He said stopping me.

"I have one idea... Your dad isn't going to like it" he said stopping me.

"I'm up for anything" I said tired,

"Good" he said taking out his phone,

I waited as he typed in Twitter. I went on Twitter to check his message, Nick put away his phone and watched me,

"@Nick_Groff: Hey happy late April fools! Ashley and I have never broken up we just did that to fool you all"

I looked at him.

"Thank you" I said.

I looked through the mentions,

"@The_three_dorks: Ashley I'm sorry for everything I've said to you.. Forgive me?"

"@Mrs_Bagans103:I will admit I went to your house.. I'm sorry for what I wrote"

I put my phone away, only pulling it out to Zak calling.

"Yeah?" I asked,

"You got back together?" He asked,

"We did.. Dad,Taylor wasn't working.. I just had too" I said.

"I'm not yelling at you.. I just want to make sure this is what you want" he said.

"It is" I replied.

"Alright I'll see you when you get home then" he said.

I hung up my phone and looked at Nick.

"Dad says I'll see you two when you get home." I said.

He nodded

"He seems happy.. I wouldn't worry about anything" I mumbled.

We got into the car and started our way to the house.

"So this was your plan.. To stalk me until I caved in?" I asked looking at Nick driving,

"Not really, I saw how you were with Taylor.. I think you just needed love back into your life and you went to who ever would give it to you." He explained.

Of course he hit it right on the head.

Was I going to tell him he was right?

Hell no,

But then he looked at me with his beautiful brown eyes and melted.

"Yea.. You're right" I said, then looked away confused at myself for what I just confessed.

"Ok, oh Zak's outside" Nick said.

We pulled into the driveway, and got out of the car,

"Head upstairs, you need sleep" Nick said setting his and on my back until I headed inside.