Chapter 8: How Do I Bagans

"Just like that" I whispered.

"Is it ok if I go to my old house?" I ask Zak.

"Of course." He says sadly.

He drove ten minutes to my house, as I cried in the side seat.

"Okay hun here we are." Zak softly says.

I unlocked the door and breathed deeply in. As soon as I step into the house, I feel depression, Zak takes off his sunglasses and rubs his eyes.

"This is the living room." I say I looked around and memories flooded back to me.

"Want to see my room?" I ask Zak, he nods his head and we walked up the stairs to my room,

"Well here it is." I say walking in.

I grabbed my favorite blanket that has Army Strong and Marine prints on it, I handed it to Zak, I also grabbed my favorite picture of Mason and I.

"Ok thats all I want." I say softly Zak and I leave the house,

I lock the door and made sure everything was locked. After driving for a little while and letting everything sink in, I started to cry.

"I know I know" Zak said softly pulling into the car rental turning in the car he rented.

we walked to the bus that takes us to the airport, as we got off the bus I leaned to Zak

"This is the spot where I last saw my family together." I said trying my hardest not to cry.

Zak took off his hat and put it on my head, I pulled it down over my eyes letting the tears flow. Zak held my hand and lead me to the gate. When we boarded I sat in the same spot as I always do. Window seat on the left side of the plane. I fell asleep on the window, I woke up to Zak facetiming someone on his phone.

"Oh yeah she just woke up want to say hi?" Zak asked.

Zak nudged me and handed me a earbud, I heard Billy's voice.

"Hey!" He yelled happily.

"Hey Billy! How's the evidence doin?" I ask

"Awesome, I think when ya land you should help me out because your hearing is better and younger than mine." He said laughing.

"Ok Bill, we gotta let ya go, we are landing right now." Zak said

"Alright buddy, see you guys soon!" Billy said almost jumping out of the chair he was in, then hanging up.

We got off the plane and went to the baggage claim,

"And here's where I passed out and you carried me to the limo" I say laughing.

"Oh yeah! You hit one million views on YouTube" Zak said laughing.

We went into the parking lot and got into Zak's car,

"I'm not expecting you to feel better right away but how are you feeling?" Zak asked me.

"Well a lot better than when we got on the plane. I have great memories here." I say happy.

"Ok well, Miss Ashley Bagans, Let's go home" Zak said putting on his sunglasses and starting the car.

I smile, and went on my phone. When we pulled into Zak's Well I guess our driveway now. It's so different being Zak Bagans daughter.

"Hey I updated my twitter" I said smiling. Zak pulled out his phone and looked at Twitter,

"Ah I see" He said smiling as he read the tweet.