Chapter 46: August 3rd

I woke up and looked around. Nothing looked familiar, I looked at the TV playing a random show. I looked next to me at a sleeping Nick. The more I looked around the more I realized that I was in the living room of Aaron's house.

We had a party and just crashed here. I checked my phone.

August 3, 2016

What's going to happen to us?

My life was simple, plain, and then I met them. They filled the holes in my life like no one else could, we investigated the most haunted places. It was normal, and then..

This...

Just came out of nowhere and makes no sense to me.

Why is he doing this?

It shouldn't happen, not at something so perfect as our normal life. Is weird and I don't know how it can even make sense to a person that has never had something like this happen.

No this isn't us anymore..

We're growing up, becoming older and somehow wiser. We knew Ghost Adventures wasn't going to last forever, we just didn't want to face the true horror of losing it.

I looked at Nick and tears formed in my eyes.

Some hell of a way to lose it.

"It's time to grow up." I thought.

I got up and went upstairs in the house until I came face to face with the room Zak was staying in. I slowly opened the door to have it make a long creak sound.

"Zak?" I asked soft.

I woke up to Zak shaking me

"Ash come on wake up!" Zak grunted

I saw a light flip on.

"What's wrong" Zak asked concerned.

"Nightmare" I said panicked

"Nick?" Zak called

Nick came back into the room and looked at me.

"I won't do it." Nick said

I sighed and looked at Zak,

"I wanna sleep some more." I said rolling over looking at the clock that flashed 2am back at me.

I heard Zak get up and leave and Nick lay back down with me. I fell asleep quick.

~

"Ghost Adventures wasn't going to last forever, we will make a new show without Nick.. I know it sounds morbid but no one can know." Zak said setting his hand on my shoulder,

"It'll be okay" he said kissing my forehead.

I woke up again and looked at the clock

"2:35am"

"Son of a bitch" I muttered punching my pillow.