Jealousy

Jealousy

Inami Anju was unusually late today. Or was it Saitou Shuka that came in unusually early? Furihata Ai came soon after her because CYaRon was gonna have their livestream today and they still have 45 minutes more before they start.
"Where's Anchan?" Aiai asked Shuka
"I don't know, it's unlike her to be late" Shuka replied, worry clearly evident in her tone but was immediately replaced with glee as she turned to Aiai and said
"Hey! She'll be here soon, why don't we go ahead and take pictures?" Aiai mirrored Shuka's smile and nodded in agreement as they went ahead and took pictures.

~

Anchan came in when there was only 5 minutes left till their livestream. This wasn't her usual self, usually she'll be an hour early but last night, she and Shuka ended up talking till 4am so she supposed it's not so unusual. She hurried her way towards the studio, only to stumble upon Aiai and Shuka taking pictures, and a lot of pictures. Anchan suddenly felt the sudden urge to pull Shuka away from Aiai but she held it. Instead, she went to them. On the next picture Aiai and Shuka took, Anchan was behind Aiai, hand on Aiai's shoulder while pouting. Anchan didn't even notice she was pouting not till Aiai chuckled a bit.
"Anchan! You're finally here!" Shuka exclaimed as she went towards Anchan and gave her a hug, which Anchan halfheartedly returned.
"Yeah, yeah" Anchan replied
"I'll go on ahead then" Aiai said with a smile as she left Anchan and Shuka alone. Shuka turned to Anchan with a huge smile on her face
"You look tired" Shuka said, examining Anchan's poker face while gently caressing it.
"If I do, it's all because of you" Anchan mumbled as she looked away
"An-.." Anchan cut her off by saying
"Let's go, they're calling us" Anchan said sternly and went ahead, leaving a pouting Shuka to follow her.

~

For the entire duration of their one hour livestream Anchan was beyond clingy! Not only did Aiai and Shuka notice it but so did the viewers. Most of the comments consisted of "AnShuka!" "ChikaYou!" since most, no not most, every single second of the livestream Anchan was with Shuka. Intertwining their hands, leaning her head on Shuka's shoulder, even going as far as to exchanging places with Shuka every time Shuka was beside Aiai. Shuka didn't mind and so didn't Aiai but that didn't stop Shuka from approaching Anchan after the livestream.
"Anchan" she called out
"Hmm?" Anchan turned around
"What's up with you today?" Shuka asked, taking Anchan's hand in hers
"What do you mean?" She replied gripping Shuka's hand back
"Were you jealous?" Anchan flinched which caused Shuka to laugh
"W-w-what's so funny?" Anchan pouted
"You're way too cute when you're jealous ahahahahaha" Shuka continued laughing as Anchan pulled her close. Forehead bumping with Shuka's
"Don't look at anyone but me" Anchan closed her eyes
"Hmm" Shuka acted like she was having second thoughts as Anchan cupped her cheeks and looked at her seriously.
"Im serious" Shuka giggled and cupped Anchan's cheeks too
"I won't" Shuka muttered and both of them gave each other the best smile either of them could muster.