6.5

E! News

Tom Holland appears to be moving on after facing cheating allegations.

Close t two months after grainy video footage surfaced of what appeared to be Spider-Man actor kissing a woman other than his girlfriend, the BAFTA winner decided to step out with a new lady.

Earlier this week, Tom was photographed with actress/singer Ella Bakinou during an event in West Hollywood.

For those unaware of Tom's past relationship, his ex-girlfriend Tris Allen went on Instagram stories claiming the actor had cheated on her

"The only thing I asked of Tom was to be honest with me, no matter how stupid it was I wanted honesty, even though if it were to hurt or destroy me. I don't know if we are going to get back together after this."

TMZ cameras would later catch Tom at LAX Airport where he expressed regret for his actions. "She deserves better. I hope we could still be in touch. I wish for her the best."

We also got intel on what does he think of Tris's new relationship with his costar Tom Hiddleston and he didn't seem so happy about it.

"I'm just happy she's happy, I always knew they kinda had chemistry so it's no surprise to me that they are together. I just hope he treats her the way I couldn't."