4.9

I got home later that day, proud of myself for standing up for myself and my realationship. I was such in a good mood and Tom noticed it.
"I'm so happy." I smiled and kissed Tom passionately.

"Why? What happened?" He asked placing both of his hands on my hips.

"I'm just happy that I love you." I said and I felt my heart racing so hard.

"I love you too." He kissed me gently.

I pushed him away and showed him the biggest smile ever. "So how did your day go?" I asked leading him to the couch.

"Pretty good, I did a interview and asked about you." My eyes went wide, even though we already went public I still get a little scared when people ask about me. "Yeah, I just said what they needed to know." I nodded. We stared at each other and slowly we started to get closer until our lips collided.
Tom led me to his room and closed the door kissing me passionately but slowly.

🦋

We went to get dinner with Haz and they wanted to show me around, I loved it here. New places give me life.
Many people stopped us to take pictures and ask us about our relationship or just to tell us that Tom is perfect and that I'm a lucky girl (which I already know), but it's still so surreal that many people know me, I'm just a girl from a small town who is trying to make all her dreams come true, you know?

INTERVIEW

Seventeen: Hi we are here with the one and only Tom Holland, who's here to tell us a little bit about his upcoming projects.
Hi Tom, how are you? It is really great to have you here.
TH: Hello, I'm glad I'm here with you guys, these days I've been great and busy (laughs).

Seventeen: Yeah we heard you are currently working on a couple of projects, can you tell us how's that been?
TH: Yeah, of course! The past couple of weeks I've been reading scripts and talking to Marvel about future projects and it's been amazing and exhausting , but I have people who are there for me so it's worth it, you know?

Seventeen: That's really great to hear, we can't wait to see Avengers since the first one was amazing, you were really good! So that's good that you have support from your family and friends.
TH: Yeah, they are really nice, especially this week since it's the holidays it's good to have everyone around, people that I see everyday and others not so much.

Seventeen: Yeah we heard that your girlfriend Tris is here in London.
TH: Yeah, I'm so happy she's here, last time we saw each other was like three or four months ago. I missed her so much, I actually never thought I could miss someone that much.

Seventeen: Awe, that's so nice to hear. A lot of fans ask how you keep a long distance relationship work, so what's your secret?
TH: Well at first it was extremely hard, both of us had trust issues because we kinda had a rough start, but we managed to trust each other and talk every chance we got; it's also very difficult because we both have very different schedules, she is in med school so you can imagine how that is and well I kinda don't have a steady schedule either, but I trust her and she trusts me and most importantly we love each other.

Seventeen: Oh wow, that sounds really hard, but I'm happy you are working through it.
You mentioned to having a rough start, can you tell us why?
TH: Of course I can, but I don't want to. Tris and I like our relationship to be as private as it can be, but every couple has their ups and downs, it's just that in our relationship the downs came first.

Read more...

Zendaya's best dressed moments

Watch the Avengers Infinity War pt.2
SDCC panel.

London Fashion Week 2018