1.9

E! News article

It seems like Tom Holland has just confirmed he is in fact in a relationship (via Instagram), he uploaded a picture with the caption: 'Need more dates like this 🍕😍'.

He did not tag that special someone, but fans are speculating he's talking about rumored girlfriend Tris Allen, whom he met a couple of days back during a Comic-Con panel, but she hasn't posted a comment yet in that picture, cat got your tongue, T...

He did not tag that special someone, but fans are speculating he's talking about rumored girlfriend Tris Allen, whom he met a couple of days back during a Comic-Con panel, but she hasn't posted a comment yet in that picture, cat got your tongue, Tris?

A lot of fans are clamming she is just dating Tom Holland for attention and moments of fame, what does she have to offer to him? Are the fans right about the claim?

They were also seen going out yesterday, to an ice cream shop along Tom's best friend.

"They are really comfortable with each other, despite they've only known (each other) for a couple of days." -anonymous.

We have talked to some people of their inner circle and everyone has only good things to say about Tris and Tom's realationship, most of them say it's just a regular friendship, but evidence shows us otherwise.

"We all love Tris, she is really nice and smart. We like smart girls, because they know how to have fun."- Chris Evans.

———————————
Hey guys, as you can see I still don't know how to write articles, but I'll get to it, promise.
Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.

Love u!

-Tori<3