0.2

I was so stoked to have met the Sebastian Stan in the street yesterday and the fact that he is staying at the same hotel as me is insane; he was so nice and looked so hot, not bad for a 35 year old man.

I arrived at the convention center at 8:00 am to get my first assignment m, it's not that cool but at least I made a new friend named Jason, he is a nice guy, 19 years old, just like me, 5'9, kinda cute. We are carrying boxes with panel schedules and organizing them in a table at the entrance of the event, so people can grab one and look for their favorite show/movie panel and meet&greets.

"If you could meet one actor today who would it be?" Jason asked me while talking out the schedules.

"Maybe Paul Rudd or Jensen Ackles." I said. "What about you?"

"I would love to meet Sebastian Stan or Chris Evans." I smiled when he mentioned Sebastian. "You like them?" I nodded with a big smile on my face remembering what happened yesterday.

"Yeah, actually I kind of met Sebastian yesterday ." I said barley containing a laugh of nervousness.

"Are you for real?" I nodded shrinking my shoulders. "No fucking way!" He dropped the schedules on the table in shock.

"I know, I still can't believe it happened." I giggle finishing up my assignment number one. Assignment number two is line manager or as I like to call it a greeter.

Many people were lining up to meet their favorite MCU Cast, for all of the people to get inside to meet them could last at least four hours. Jason and I met a lot of cool people in the first two hours, I talked to this little kid named Damon, he was dressed up as Spiderman and he told me that he was ready to kick Bucky Barnes's ass, I giggled and encouraged him to do so, obviously I didn't mean it, though. Damon was almost at the end of the line so when my time was up I had to leave my little friend in the line.

"A volunteer named Tris Allen!?" The responsible of my group shouted and I raised my hand.

"Here." I said in front of her confused.

"Let me see some ID." She said.

"Is everything okay?" I took out my ID and showed my badge.

"You are one lucky girl." She handed me my badge and ID back. "Someone from this meet&greet specifically asked for you to assist in his panel." She waved at me to follow her and I took Jason's wrist because I don't want to go alone.

"What?" I was very confused, who could possibly ask for me?

"You two go in there and help." she opened a door for us that led to a backstage panel and before leaving our sight she wrote our assignment in her notepad. "Good luck."

"Panel for what?" I asked as I saw the girl leaving us alone in the room.

"Avengers: Infinity War pt.2" Jason pointed at a paper with the Marvel and Avengers logo.

We both looked at the paper in shock. It was our first day here and we were assisting in a major lounge, how amazing is that? We smiled at each other and squealed, this was going to be the best day of our entire lives. I mean if this is even real in any moment now our favorite actors could be walking in, saying hello or asks us for a cup of coffee, I don't even know what's about to happen to my little body.

"Tris!" A familiar voice said behind me. "I'm so glad they found you." He said welcoming me with a warm smile.

"How did you know I was here?" Was the first thing I could say.

"Yesterday you were reading the volunteers manual, so I figured you'd be here." He took a seat in one of the couches. "Who's your friend?"

"Oh, Jason." I pulled him closer. "Sebastian." I introduced them.