3.3

"I'm so glad you're finally here!" I squealed as I hugged Tommy.

"You have no idea how much he missed you." Haz said walking behind him and I pushed Tommy back to hug Haz.

We talked for about three and a half hours, they told me a little bit about the new Avengers movie and Tommy's new projects and I'm so happy for him. As the sun went down we decided to go for drinks to a bar which is not a bar is more like a night club but it's called Bar 27; anyways, we are all going and I'm going to show them how we have fun in here.

"Hey before we go." Tom grabbed me by the arm. "I just wanted to say that I really missed you and I was so stupid for not doing this the moment I knew we wouldn't see each other for a really long time."

"Do wha-" He cut me off with a kiss, his lips were soft and tasted like butter, some part of me didn't want to pull apart but the other did, so I broke off the kiss. "Tom." I stared down to the floor. "I do-" he cut me off again.

"Shit, I'm sorry, I read you wrong." He apologized as he ran his hand through his hair.

"No, not at all, I like you a lot, but I'm not sure if I can do this, the whole long distance." I grabbed his hand. "What I'm saying is that I'm willing to try, but given your work hours and my school hours I don't know if we can pull it of." I wanted to smile but I didn't want to give him a fake one. He nodded trying to understand and look for other opinions but he knew I was right.

"How about we see what happens while I'm here." He said giving me a hug and kissing my forehead, I grabbed his hand and kissed him shortly on the lips. We left my room and caught up with everyone; Haz looked at Tom with a grin is his face knowing what had happened and Tommy showed him a thumbs up.

After a really long night of drinks and games I'm pretty sure I got so drunk, i only remember when we started drinking a little before leaving and then at the club we started dancing to High School Musical and I kissed someone, but I don't really know who was it and I'm afraid to ask Tommy about it because what if it wasn't him? Probably it was someone else.

Snapchat ∆
t_allen

Snapchat ∆t_allen

111.11k views 20.6k screenshots

thomasholland96

401.3k views 50.6k screenshots

—————————————
Sorry it took so long for a Hollen kiss I was just taking my time, but finally here you go!
Who do you think Tris kissed that night? Let me know in the comments below.
Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.

Love u!

-Tori<3