0.9

MTV Article:

Sources say 21 year old actor Tom Holland has a new girlfriend (Tris Allen, 19). Apparently he met her at Comic-Con San Diego, where she is a volunteer. They told us they were seeing cuddling in the Avengers lounge and holding hands. She is too staying at the same hotel as the whole Avengers cast. No doubt they already spent a night together.

According to another source, the 35 year old actor Sebastian Stan doesn't seem to like the idea of the young actor dating his friend Tris Allen. They both first met when she arrived to San Diego and ever since they both have developed a nice friendship or so they say, as many people say "age is just a number" but isn't a gap of sixteen years a little too much?

Where did this girl come from? We are all jealous of her, I mean who wouldn't want to meet this amazing cast, right? And from what they tell us, Tris Allen is quite the girl. In such a short time she became a really good "friend" of the whole Avengers cast and let me tell you we are not just jealous of her friendship with this guys, but her wardrobe isn't bad at all. She was seeing leaving her hotel wearing quite a stunning look.

People keep wondering if she went out with a special someone that evening, because we girls know that that's an outfit worth wearing for a date (at least I would wear it for said occasion)

Read more
...........

Take a look at yesterday's Avengers Infinity War Pt

Take a look at yesterday's Avengers Infinity War Pt.2 panel

Tom Holland in new Venom movie

New 2018 glitter hair trend

——————————————
Excuse this chapter, I'm not really good atm, but I'm learning by reading magazines, hahaha
Hope you enjoy it.
Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT, let me know what you think.

Love u!

-Tori<3