3.5

Oh, fuck it I'm going to ask older Tom first. I'm extremely nervous, I really don't know what happened yesterday.
I knocked on Tom's door and he opened the door half naked, for a 36 year old man he is ho-ot.

"Tris, what's up?" He looked down at me with a smile on his face.

"Oh I'm sorry, I can come back later." I said pointing out that he was shirtless and wet, he laughed and shook his head letting me in. "So I wanted to ask you some-" I turned around to be interrupted by his lips I was in shock, but he is a really good kisser and the feeling of the kiss was extremely familiar almost like I had already —oh shit—. "Yeah, that."

"Look I thought about what you said last night." I said something? "I know that we were both really drunk last night and I get why you did it, I'm not mad or anything but I kinda enjoyed it." My eyes went wide, enjoyed what? "Yeah, I know it was just a kiss and someone took a photo but we can just let it go and never mention it, plus I bet they can't say worse things than when I dated Taylor." I was completely in shock I didn't mean it to happen, I didn't know what to say so I just smiled and he kissed me again, this time passionately, I was so in shock I kissed him back and we stopped for air.

"Tom." I pushed him away. "Honey, you are incredibly handsome and funny and a grown ass man, but I really like Tom." He cleared his throat. "Don't get me wrong, I don't regret last night and to be honest I don't care what people say or believe about that pic that is going to be everywhere soon, but I don't want to mess things up with Tom." He ran his hand through his wet hair and exhaled.

"I get it, just know that I'm going to be here for you." He gave me a kiss on the cheek. "I got to go, but I'll see you later?" He nodded and kissed me before I left his room. I need to talk to Tommy, maybe we got into a fight and he kissed someone or I'm just a jerk trying to blame it on the alcohol.

I walked down the hallway to Tommy's room and before knocking the door I went through my "speech". I took a deep breath and knocked the door waiting for a response; I knocked again and this time a hungover Tom opened the door, his eyes were swollen and his body reeked of alcohol; he didn't say anything and let me in. His room was a total mess and Harrison was still asleep.
"Are you okay?" I asked noticing he was more pale than normal. He nodded and went straight to the toilet, I followed him and as soon as he got there he threw up, I soaked a towel in cold water and placed it around his neck. "How much did you drink last night?"

"I don't know okay!" He snapped.

"Jeez fine, someone is in a bad mood." I said following him back to his bed.

"Well after what you said yesterday yes." He looked at me with a little disappointment and I looked at him with no clue. "Wow, I though you weren't that wasted." I giggled and he scoffed. "You told me you kissed Tom and that maybe you don't want to give us a shot." My eyes went wide and I felt so guilty my eyes started to water.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean it." I reached to Tommy's hand but he didn't want me to touch him. "Look I don't remember what happened last night and I'm not going to blame it on the alcohol, well a little bit but that's not the point; I really like you and whatever I did last night was shitty, I know and believe me when I say I'm sorry and that I was an asshole to you after our talk, I really want to try the whole distance thing even though I'm scared as hell."

"It's fine, I said some pretty shitty things to you too."

Flashback

"Tommy, baby, future whatever." I started rambling nonsense things. "I n-need to tell y-y-you something, but it's a secret." I put mi finger between mi lips and Tom was laughing at me because I couldn't talk straight. "I know you are going to be mad, but realationships are based on trust and c-communication."  He nodded in agreement. "TomkissedmeandIkissedhimback." I said as fast as I could so he wouldn't understand me.

He laughed. "What?" I said it again slower and his eyes started to water to the point a few tears streaming down his face. Shit I screwed up big time. "Are you fucking serious?" I nodded and giggled. "I don't find it funny Tris, why did you have to go and be stupid and reckless? I thought we had a deal!" Wow did he just called me stupid? I mean I know I did something stupid but that doesn't mean I'm stupid. "Shit, Tris, you know what? Why don't you go to your grown ass man and fuck him for all I care." He said and I didn't notice I was crying, I looked over Tommy's shoulder to see another British guy with blue eyes and dark hair.

"Fine, fuck you." I stood up and made my way to the much older British man, I sat down beside him in a bench outside my place.
"Heeeeeeeyy, handsome!" I said, well tried to say.

End of flashback

"How about we start over?" I said and he nodded.

"Would you mind shutting the hell up?" Harrison said covering his face with a bunch of pillows.

"Get up, I'm making a magic breakfast for your hangover." I said jumping into Haz's bed and making him complain.

"How is it that you don't have a hangover?" Tom was as surprised as Harrison and they were right, I drank a lot more than they did and I wasn't felling sick.

"Hangovers are for mortals and I don't know if you noticed but I'm a goddess." I laughed and took Tom's hand and led him to the kitchen.

So my whole family is from Mexico and when I was little I remember going to family dinners and all my family used to drink a lot, like for real I have never seen people drink that much and the next morning my grandma made a famous dish known as the hang breakfast but it's actually called chilaquiles, so it's fried tortillas with red or green salsa, cheese and if you want it can have chicken. Anyways I cooked breakfast for the whole crew and they were in looove with it except they wanted to die because it was way too spicy, but that was a lie they just have sensitive taste buds.

"That was really great, I don't feel hungover anymore." Scar said sipping her coffee.

"My wife is going to need that recipe." RDJ said licking his fingertips and made me laugh.

"I'll send you the recipe, Papa, don't worry."

After a long breakfast of laughs and uncomfortable looks now and then, Tom and I decided to go to a museum. Our very first date.

————————————
I love a little drama in life, I think life without drama would be so boring.
Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.
Next chapter 3 votes.

Love u!

-Tori<3