0.1 Real Life

It's been about three hours since I got to San Diego. I'm starving so I better get outside and find something to eat, I don't have a lot of money so I can't go to a nice restaurant, but either way I'm craving a burger and a milkshake. It's really sunny outside and warm it gets me in a really good mood, I plug my earphones in to my phone and shuffle my Jams 🎤  playlist. I'm dancing while walking down the street with music blasting through my ears, I have my eyes closed enjoying the music, feeling it in my bones, I'm so into it that I don't notice a guy walking in my direction with his eyes on his phone bumps into me making me fall on my butt. I look up to see the cutest man that has ever crossed my sight. I got on my feet and removed my earplugs ready to apologize.

"I'm sorry." We both said. "Sorry." We said again giggling.

"I'm really sorry." I said without being interrupted.

"It's okay, kid, I wasn't paying attention." He said looking at my scratched hand.

"I would looove to stay and chat but I'm starving." I said picking a few things from the floor.

"Oh, sorry for delaying you." He helped me stand up.

"Totally my fault."

"Anyway see you around." He said with a smile on his face and waiting for me to say my name.

"Right, Tris Allen." I said coming back to earth. "Bye Mr. Stan" I said without thinking and still in shock that that happened. Gosh, it felt so weird calling him Mr. Stan.
I lost him out of sight and spotted a local diner, as I entered I let out a sigh realizing I was holding my breath. I order a burger and a milkshake to go. When I got to my hotel there were a lot of people screaming waiting for someone to come out or arrive.

"You can't come in." A tall white man blocked my way.

"I'm staying here. Move." I tried to go around him but he stopped me. "Look I'm so not in the mood for this, let me pass." He didn't move. "Look here is my room key." He looked at it and said something to one of his partners and he came out with the lady that checked me in earlier.

"Hi, I'm sorry for the inconvenience, are you staying here?" The lady said and I nodded showing her my room key. "Come with me." She led me inside the hotel to the reception. "May I see some ID?" I handed my ID and she typed my name in the computer. "Ms. Allen from room 423, I'm sorry for the inconvenience once again. Every time you wish to come in show this to the men outside." She gave me a red card with the hotel logo on it. "Have a nice day." I thanked her and went straight to the elevator, I was cursing at the white man under my breath and I noticed I wasn't alone when a man behind me cleared his throat.

"Jesus fuck" I said jumping. "Gosh, I'm sorry." I looked up and saw the same man I saw moments ago. "Oh, hey."

"Tris, right?" I nodded. "Are you staying here?"

"For my bad luck, yes." I said taking a fry of the bag and putting it in my mouth.

"You don't like me that much?" He giggled.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm staying here too."

"Oh that what this is all about." I nodded to myself and the elevator opened the doors to my floor. "Nice to see you again Mr. Stan." He smiled.

"Call me Sebastian." He said as the doors closed again and I couldn't see him anymore.

Twitter
|
@TrisAllen: So far my day has been amazing🤯.
20 likes   5 retweets

––––––––––––––––––––––

Hey guys! I hope you like this chapter as much as I did, next chapter Tom Holland appear so don't worry.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Love u!

-Tori<3