2.9

It been like four months since San Diego and I never thought I could miss someone this much, you know? We text everyday, we FaceTime every chance we get despite the time difference; it's a real struggle to keep a long distance relationship of any kind and to be honest it sucks, especially if they are celebrities, now that's like ten times harder.

I started med school three months ago and it's so exhausting, I knew what I was getting into and don't get me wrong, I love it, it's just sometimes it's too much. The last two weeks I couldn't talk to Tom because whenever I had time to spare I would take a nap and that's usually the time I text Tom. I kind of feel we are breaking apart and they keep saying we are going to see each other soon, but how soon? I miss them so much.

"Tris, what time are you leaving for school?" My mom asked bursting in my room.

"At 6:00 am and I won't be back until 9:00 pm" I exhaled going back to my homework.

"Okay. We have dinner with your family on Saturday."

"No, for real?" She nodded and I scoffed. "Fine."

"It won't be as bad as it always is honey." She said and closed the door behind her.
Apart from homework I had to study for my pharmacology test and biochemistry test, I feel like I'm dying, but tomorrow is Friday so that's a plus.

My entire family has seen the news (well my cousins told their parents and they told my grandparents) and now everyone is assuming I'm dating one of the many guys know as the Avengers and they keep saying how they will make my life easier because they are famous and most likely very rich and my reaction to that was like: WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE.
We had a really long argument that if I end up dating one of them they will be the last to know about it and I will make sure he doesn't interact to much with them and that got me into trouble, which I think it's stupid because I'm defending myself and for what I believe a relationship is like, but I guess my family won't understand because my aunts married their husbands so they wouldn't work, but that's not me. I'm not saying it's wrong to do that, but yeah, that's not me.

SNAPCHAT
t_allen

400,002 views       89,654 screenshots

400,002 views 89,654 screenshots

—————————————
I honestly hate my family (not my nuclear family). Tbh I can't stand them, they're so fucking annoying.
Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT.

Love u!

-Tori<3