"YES!! Oh you and I are gonna be besties I can already tell!!" She seems excited...I guess I kinda am to...wait...

"...How do I know your not just...Fooling me?"

"oh your one of them paranoid Students okay look, I'm not Gonna say I'm a angel hell I lost my virginity freshman year." I mean, that's not exactly shocking but.

"Really?"

"Hell no! Of course not but see how easy it was to believe that? Look I promise you that I have no intention to...I don't even know how I would  like Prank you or whatever it is you thought I would do." She says sounding very inspirational.

Then out of no where loud as hell; three boys walked in like no body's business including this girl with like...6 inch heels.

All over this guy who...That's the guy who shoved me into the lockers.

"Ey Samantha who's the new nerd?" One of them says laughing.

"This is Nathan."

"Sup'" one of them nods at me and two of them are just causally making out and guess who they are.

It's the guy who shoved me and Mr.6 inch heels.

"Okay you two that's enough Kristen back to your seat." A women with a British accent and a long dress walks in, I assume she's our teacher.

"Ugh, whatever." The girl gets up and walks over to a seat behind Samantha.

"Alright as you can see we have a new student."
She gestures at me and everyone smiles at me...They seem nice enough.

"Alright so considering this is the first day, I want you all to know that for the first 2 weeks we won't be doing...Much so to say but it will take a while but, I will tell you a story not in the history books." She says and instead of people groaning like I expected them to they all seem pretty interested.

"I love this she tells this story every year and it always amazing to hear!" Samantha says putting her phone away.

"So lets say seven hundred years ago two girls one from France and one from England ((no clue if they existed back then)), the two of them met and their hearts glowed now who can tell me what that means?"

The guy who shoved me raises his hand.

"Yes Ted?" Oh so that's his name...Better than "guy who shoved me".

"That their soul mates." Soul mates?

"Yes, that's exactly what it means." Huh...That's sound very nice.

Some one else raises their hand.

"Yes Carrie." She calls on a girl with Red hair.

" uh...Does that happen a lot?...The soul mate thing?" She asks and a few people also seem curious.

"Well not really but it's not unheard of, every 5 years soul mates are chosen by the Goddess Venus who knows who your soulmate will be and it's said...That when you find your soul mate it means your found quite literally might I add...Your second half." The freshmen Seem ether amazed or skeptical.

"What if you like...Reject them?" A boy in the front row asks.

"Well there's about a 1% chance that you will do that...It also depends how big your standards are." Everyone laughs at this.

"Well no matter what, your stuck and lucky for us no one has ever rejected their soul mate."
She says to everyone's relief.

"Even fat chicks?" A boy with a black Leather says.

"CAINE!!" Mrs.Kirkland yells.

Everyone laughs.

"SoulMate..."

That sound very nice...I wouldn't mind having a soul mate, hopefully they'll love me...

I might not even get a soul mate...I've never had such luck.

But...Maybe.