Frequently Asked Questions

Alright guys! Another FAQ. Go ahead and ask your questions and when I get a good chunk I will respond to them all!

~~~~~

Now to answer your questions!

~~~~

calmwolf asks:

Are you going to try and publish the Forgotten series? (I'd definitely buy a copy!)

Most definitely! However it won't be for a while. I plan on finishing the series first and have it up for a fair amount of time for free before I start publishing. (The reasons for which are in my book Broken. Legalities and stuff like that.)

~~~~

theclarkebennet asks:

How do you decide which characters should have their own story that you focus on and which characters don't?

I figure it out by asking myself which of my favourite characters isn't really going to get a story told as a side story and which character can be worked into the world plot. So based on when I first started Red Ribbons I introduced Luka and knew I wanted to write a story for him. Then I decided to write a story fro Lace because the little bit I wrote of her intrigued me, then Michael and Ezekiel. So it was me formulating the entire series around the characters I liked and sprinkling in a few new and interesting ones!

~~~~

JaneTheFirefox asks:

Will Lynn stay a goddess? Doesn't that mean she's immortal and will out-live Bastian?

One might think so but we must also realize what it means to have such power on terra. There is always a vessel in which one uses to hold the power. Lynn's current form is a vessel. It will age and it will die but her energy will not die as it is immortal.

~~~~

  livinginsonder asks:

What made you want to return to Bastian and why was Shey never mentioned?

The hot sex he and Shey had. LMAO I'm kidding but the real reason is pretty stupid but it's because I liked the name Bastian and once I remembered that Shey had the fling with him I felt it was a nice little nod to her and a tie in to the rest of the books.

Why was Shey never mentioned? Because Bastian didn't like her. He was essentially forced into being with her because of his father. He never looked back once he rejected her and he hasn't thought twice about it.

Will there be a future interaction between the two?

More than likely. Fortis is an ally of Algus but the interaction will probably be a passing, hey I know you and pretty much a shrug. Shey liked him for sex bu knew they weren't compatible as a relationship because they fought. Bastian might be a little blushy and apologize for being an utter dick to her because he is a good male who had learned valuable lessons in his life.

And now a more fun question: Which character would you most want to be mated to?

....I hate you.

I can't pick any of the mated ones because their females would kill me or I would feel super bad for taking them away from their females. Buuuut there is one character that I know doesn't have a female in the series nor do I mention him having one. He is in book eight and he's awesome. His name is Dante Lopez. I would choose him to be mated to because I would ensure he knows how to treat a lady right.