Zeng's Story (Finale)

For 7 long years Zeng was forced to serve this pack. He was told if he didn't obey orders he'd be tortured till he gave in. If he ran away and got caught again he'd be tortured until he eventually died. The only way he could get out was if he killed the Alpha, or at least best him in a fight. But Zeng desperately wanted to do the first option. However, the catch to this fight was, if Zeng lost he'd die a slow and painful death.

The only were-wolf in the pack who showed him kindness was the Alpha's mate, which was Zeng's Grandmother. After his parents brutally died right in front of him, she allowed him time to grieve and despite being married to the Alpha, she didn't agree with his brutal murder of her Daughter and Son in law, and certainly didn't agree with how her grandson was being treated. But she could do little to change the ways of the Purebloods.

Zeng's life was hard. He was made to do a lot of hunting for the pack, as he was significantly more skilled than all the other hunters. He would be the omega, but he refused to classify himself as apart of the pack. He was a prisoner. A tool. His heart became cold, in order to come with all these horrible events, he locked away his emotions, to protect them from being broken and torn.

He wanted to fight for his freedom, but the Alpha was an old and experienced fighter, Zeng knew this and he didn't want to take the risk and be killed. Not yet

So he took another chance and ran. In his wild form- which was fastest.

Under the cover of darkness, he fled into the night, making sure to hide his tracks and scent so he could not be followed.

He ran for 20 days and nights, until he was so exhausted he couldn't move. He was a mile from a human village.

When he opened his eyes, he had ropes thrown over him, tied around his wrists and ankles and one around his neck. He was being dragged into a cage by a group of hunters. Zeng was still tired and weak but he wasn't too keen on being in a cage. He fought back! Breaking the ropes and slashing and biting at the hunters with his fangs and claws. He was going to be successful as well. But when one hunter shot him with a tranquiliser, he quickly lost consciousness.

When he opened his eyes again he was locked into a huge metal cage, that only just fit. He tried everything to break out while the hunters moved him into a village. Then when that man started to stab him with the sword, of course he would bite back and make that monster pay!

He knew that a Were-wolf bite was cursed. But he didn't care, he bit down and tore that man's arm clean off.

Then he was freed by someone. A tiny mouse with the scent of a Reptile, broke the lock and opened the cage. He made sure to remember that scent.

As soon as he was out he ran as fast as he could.

The hunters gave chase but he was now able to loose them.

He decided to stay away from villages for a while. He rested and quickly recovered within the next few days in his human form. During his travels, he came across a pool of blood that had a familiar scent, out of curiosity he followed the trail and he walked into a ugly situation. A bright green scaled Snake-like dragon, with brown eyes and brown feathers with red tips around it's tail and neck, fighting two humans; one with black hair and another with red hair.

The dragon set fire to the forest, however the red head wasn't burned, unlike the other. When the dragon ran, and transformed into a human, Zeng's attention level went over a hundred percent. He raced in and grabbed the girl after her arm was cut off, and he carried her to the nearest village.

[End of Zeng's Story]