Secret 9

SECRET 9

"Serafina where did you buy your contacts?" Dino asked me. Dino short for Dinosaur. You know? The prehistoric creatures na may big teeth and claws just saying if you don't know. Marami na kasing tanga sa generation ngayon. Anyway, it's not her real name pero I'm calling her whatever I want. Look-alike naman niya. Hahaha.

I smiled at her. "Sa Super- nevermind, hindi mo rin naman afford."  Inggeterang plastic na froglet. If I know siya yung nagpapakalat ng balita na gumagamit daw ako ng mga fake na contacts. Tss.

Nakita ko pang nag-roll yung eyes niyang parang luluwa and nagmake face pa siya pagkatalikod ko. Aww dear, dapat she's avoiding doing those things kasi mas lalong gumagrabe yung mukha niya. Disaster na nga gumagrabe pa. She's so kawawa.

I stopped giggling when my phone vibrated. I took it from my pouch and read the message.

Fr: Bryan Sison

Babe? Can we meet tonight? Please. I really wanna see you. I miss you :*

Napa roll eyes na lang ako after I read it. Bryan is the guy on the Gezellig Gals party. The one na crush na crush si Serafina-meaning my twin, Sephone. Serafina is her screen name also no one knows her true name except Madam Shaui na manager niya and the one na nakadiscover sa kaniya.

I'm about to turn off my phone when it vibrated again. Ugh. Why I'm so maganda ba kase? Head over heels na tuloy si Bryan sa'kin. I giggled again at that thought.

Fr: Bryan Sison

I love you babe. :*

I frowned. He's giving me goosebumps by saying I love you everyday. I know Bryan. He's my classmate on my one subject but we're not close. Yes I liked him but that's all. He's a playboy so I know that it's just one of his games.

I just deleted his messages and proceed walking in the middle of the mall while the people are staring at me. Yeah, stare at me like I'm a Goddess. I smirked.

Some are taking pictures of me, rolling their big eyes like I'm just a shit on Earth but I knew them. They're just insecure.

On the nth time my phone vibrated AGAIN. I'm thinking on throwing it away but when I saw whose the caller I swipe and put it near my ear.

"Hello?"

"Yes Dad?"

"Any news about your sister? May nasabi na ba yung private investigator?"

I sighed. "Dad, can you forget the thing about her? Even once? Just rest. They can take care of it. They said that if there are any news you're the first person they'll call, right?"

"Yes. Alam ko naman iyon but being her father, hindi maaalis sa akin na mag-alala sa kaniya. 3 months na siyang nawawala at wala man lang ni isang balita." he sighed. "Alright. I'll not call you again because of this. Just finish your work and go home. Take care Anak. I'll be crazy if you'll be gone too."

Then he ended the call.

We don't know where Sephone is. Even the private investigators that Daddy hired can't locate where she is or is she even dead? Every morning Daddy always read newspapers just to look if her daughter is on one of it. Dead or maybe injured.

I don't care if she's alive or dead. For me, the important is I have her name: Serafina. In the eyes of all people, I'm her. I'm the model. I'm famous. I'm the star. I just wish that she'll not come back anymore. Wherever she is, I wish she will not comeback in our life. Forever.