Cheater? Rias X Male Reader: "Nice Guys Finish 1st"

Issei's POV

I was heading to the occult club room. I love that I was able to get Rias as the first girl in my harem. She made me one step closer to becoming the harem king. How I love her massive tits, I could look at them all day half the time I get lost in them and don't even hear her. I was at the door and heard Rias and a voice I never heard before, I got pissed at what I was hearing.

Rias: You're so sweet, that is why I want to be with you.

Y/N: Rias, I promise I will make you happy.

I could feel my rage boiling as I kicked the door to open it. To see who was trying to steal Rias from me.

3rd POV

Rias was sharing a kiss with Y/N her newest Rook. They have been going out behind Issei back for a couple of weeks, Rias's Peerage knew they were just happy she was with someone who could give her the love that she wanted. The couple turns their heads towards the door after hearing they heard a bang looking at it for a minute than the door open by a piss off Issei.

Issei: RIAS, WHAT THE HELL!

Rias: Oh, Issei, you are here. I am just with my new boyfriend.

Issei: YOU'RE MINE I LOVE YOU.

Y/N: First, you can't own somebody. Second, from what Rias has told me, you don't listen to her, you just look her chest whenever you're with her.

Issei: JUST WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE TO SAY I DON'T LOVE HER.

Rias: He's Y/N L/N and also now my Rook, you don't care for me you just love my boobs.

Issei: THAT NOT TRUE!

Y/N: Really? When's her birthday?

Issei: ... October 13th?

Y/N: April 9th. Let try another one what are the color of her eyes?

Issei: What do you take me for an idiot.

Ddraig: Yes.

Issei: SHUT UP! They're brown. *Smirks*

Y/N: You don't even know the color of her eyes.

Issei: ENOUGH!!! I'll KILL YOU AND TAKE RIAS BACK! BOOSTER!

Issei runs full speed at Y/N, causing a large dust cloud to form.

Rias: Y/N!!!

The dust clears to show Y/N was safe while holding Issei's fist in his hand like it was nothing.

Y/N: What did I just tell you can't own people.

Rias: ISSEI LEAVE Y/N ALONE RIGHT NOW!

Y/N: Don't worry, Rias, I got this.

Issei: I will kill you, bastard!

Y/N: Please do tell me how to plan to beat me?

Issei: By hitting you, hard!

Y/N: Good plan listen, I don't want to hurt you, so just leave.

Issei: That makes one of us. Booster!

Y/N: Really, you're not doing anything but wasting energy.

Issei: Once I kill you, I will get her back, then I will be another closer to owning a harem.

Y/N: Wow, you really are scum.

Issei: SHUT UP

Rias: Issei just stop this, I am with Y/N I love him.

Issei No, you belong to me, you whore!

(Morgen Freeman: It was at the moment Issei know.... he f***ed up)

Y/N: TIME DECAY!

Issei WH...

Before Issei could finish, he notices his power fading away, which was too much for him as he fell to his knees in defeat.

Afterlife Ddraig's POV

Ddraig: I finally free of that perverted idiot!

Occult Club 3rd POV

Y/N: There, we go all done.

Issei: *Weak* What did you do?

Y/N: I just aged your gear to the point where it would crumble to dust. But I was able to keep you alive, now you can keep living.

Rias: No.

Issei: What!

Rias: He knows too much and, I believe if he lives, he will just become a threat.

Y/N: As you wish my, love *points hand at Issei's head* any last request, and if you say anything perverted, I will kill you in a more painful way.

Issei: Rias, was I not good enough for?

Rias: NO! Not even close, you didn't care you for me, never took me on even one date, never listen to me, and never were romantic, unlike Y/N. The only thing you care about were my boobs. While Y/N truly loves me for me.

Issei: You do have nice jugs.

Y/N: I warned you *remove hand from the head and rips out Issei's heart killing him*

Just like that, Issei had died a second time, and Rias set his body ablaze, turning it to ashes in seconds.

Rias: I love you, Y/N.

Y/N: I love you to Rias.

Rias: You know Y/N, I never did give Issei my virginity.

Y/N: Okay?

Rias: *Hugs you and whisper in ear* I want you to be one first and only.

Y/N: Listen, Rias, I love you, but I would like to wait for marriage.

Rias: *Smirks* Okay...Then let's get married.

Y/N: What?

Rias: We love each other so, why not, let's get married right now.

Y/N: Are you sure about this, Rias?

Rias: Yes, I feel different when I'm am with you, I feel loved, safe you cared for me let's get married now. *Kiss*

Y/N: *Smiles* If that is what you wish, let's get married. *Kiss*