Chapter 29

Oh my sweet Butters, here I come.

Without warning I take off running towards the house. The three guys haven't moved and they spot me. I don't care. I jump up I  the air and land on them.  Grabbing a shirt,  I just start punching the shit out of one of the guys faces.  Craig has to hurry up behind me and pull me off.  Not worried about them,  I take off the running into the house.  Craig stands back and fights the three guys. 

I find the basement door.  Trying to pull it open,  I realise it's locked. I take a couple steps back and then run towards the door with full force.  The door breaks down and I fall with it.  I hear a voice that makes me stay still.  It's soft and gentle but yet sounds broken.  Looking up I see him.  I see Butters staring at me with wide eyes.  I missed those baby blue eyes.  I sit up and he runs towards me. He knocks into me and I almost fall but I managed to keep up us from falling.  I wrap my arms around his waist and I kiss his head.  He buries his face no my neck and tightly wraps his arms around me.  I stand up and he wraps his legs around my waist. 

"Kenny,  I thought I wouldn't ever see you again." He says

I can tell he's crying cause my hoodie is wet. I turn around to see the person I didn't expect to see.  He stands there with some guys behind him. 

"Why?" I yelled

He starts to laugh and waves his hand. I put Butters down and he scurries off somewhere.  I stand there waiting for somebody to come fight me. 
   A guy with short, black hair with freckles on his face starts to run and I easily just grab his arm to toss to the side.  He falls and hits the wall with a tud.  All the other guys look at each other then back at me.  I move my hand and they all run out the house. 

"Ok so you win this time." He says "This doesn't mean it's over. "

He walks out through the front door and I watch to make sure he doesn't come back.  I start to search for the light to my darkness.  I find him outside with Craig.  Once he sees me,  he jumps up and instantly attaches himself to my body.  I laugh and kiss the top of his head.  Craig smiles at us.  He rubs Butters hair.

"You have no idea what he has been through." Craig says " And what he has put us through hahahaha"

Butters and Craig starts to laugh.  I punch Craig's arm and we begin  to walk towards the town.  I have Butters arms wrapped around much waist while I rest much hand on the small of his back. 

God I'm happy I found him.  Found the light that causes away the dark and nightmare