Chapter 23

Kenny's pov

I look at Stan as he keeps looking down at the text. I try to wait for him to say something but I quickly become impatient. As fast as I can I snatch the phone put of his hand. The second after I read the message I drop the phone. It makes a loud cracking npise that surrounds us in my room.

If your not here to get your precious Butters then I will cut him so bad. All his inside will be hanging out from his stomach. Blood will be in a pool under his feet. His eyes will be filled with fear and hopelessness. Mouth open from screaming while I slide the knife against his skin

My eyes water and my hands ball up. I must look extremely pissed cause Stan and Kyle back away a little bit. People who could of done this started to rapidly flow through my mind. Everytime it would land on one person. Eric Cartman.
  Glancing over at the two friends, I nod my head and walk towards the door. Stepping outside Im faced with a smiling Cartman. He's holding something in his hands and his snile is from ear to ear. My blood starts tk boil and my mind blanks out.

Before I know it, Im being held back by Stan and Kyle. I look down and see a scared looking fatass.

"Why... why Kinny?" He ask in that annoying high pitched voice.

I simply smile and say "Cause you have something that means a lot to me locked up."

He gets up and glares at us. He wipes himself off and flipped us off while walking away.

"I dont need to take this. Im going home" he says

Once his fatass is out of sight I considered if I should run after him. Instead i stand up nd turn around. Stan and Kyle loolks concern.