Chapter 17

They pull apart for air. Butters sits there with his eyes half open and his mouth slightly open. His chest raising up and down while he tries to catch his breath.

"You know  what Buttrmercup, you ain't a bad kisser." Kenny says with a smile

Butters blushes and says "I wanna do it again."

All Kenny could do was smirk and put his hand on Butters' cheek. Butters leans into the touch and srares into Kenny's deep blue eyes.
   Kenny leans in a little closer and teases Butters. He lets his lips briefly touch Butters' lips and he slowly leans away. Blushing madly, Butters grabs the back of Kenny's head and pulls him into an deep kiss. Kenny gasp a little bit but eventual starts to kiss back. He rest his hands on the small of his back. Butters softly pushes Kenny onto his back and climbs on top, still kissing him.
   Kenny's hands find there way to Butters little bubble butt. He gives it a good squeeze which results in Butters moaning into the kiss. Smirking into the kiss, Kenny gives it another squeeze.

"K-k-kenny" Butters moans into the kiss

Kenny pulls away from the kiss and starts to attack his neck. He starts to nip and lick on Butters sweet spot. Butters hands ball up on his orange shirt. Kenny smiles and whispers

"Yea sweetheart?"

"I-I-I" Butters says "n-n-need you b-b-badly."

Butters starts to whimper as Kenny moves away from his neck. He looks down at him with a huge blush across his face. Kenny sternly looks at Butters.

"Butters are you sure?" Kenny says "Trust me when I say I want you just as bad but I don't want you hurt."

All Butters could do was lift his head and grab Kenny's hands in between his hands. He leans down and softly kisses Kenny.