Chapter six

Ever since that party I've been keeping an extra eye on my Buttercup. The one thing I noticed is that when Cartman isnt around, he's his normal goofy, adorable self. What worries me is when Cartman is around. Butters has to have his head down and his hands in front while Cartman has his hand either on his ass or the back of his neck.

I'm in math class with Cartman and Butters. Cartman is sitting back relaxing while Butters is taking notes for both of them. I have to bite my lip from saying something. Of course my hands start to twitch a little bit.

Oh Butters how did this happen. I have to find out.

I needed to find out what happened when I was gone. I told myself no matter what I'm going to find out.
  The bell rings and I know Butters has a dree period and Cartman has reading. So I follow Butters, not caring if I miss Mr. Garrison's class. He ends up in the bathroom so I swiftly enter the bathroom. I can hear a quiet sobbing from one of the stalls.
  I walk down the row of stalls and stop un front of the last one. I push one the door slightly and it slowly opens up.
  At first Butters' face spelled scared then he realized it was me. His face softened and I can see sadness in his face. I walk over to him and tell him to get up. I sit down and I pull him onto my lap. He snuggled into my body. I wrap my arms around his waist and rest my chin on his shoulder.

"Why you crying Buttercup." I ask

"Well cause." He says "I dont wanna be in the situation that I'm in."

I ask "What kind of situation are you in."

He sighs and says "Cartman came to me and said that he liked me. I told him I'll give him a chance cause I never thought you were coming back."