Chapter three

My eyes open and I start to blink cause  the sun peaking through the window. I stretch while sitting up along with a yawn. Then I look around and notice that I'm not in my own room. I look down and I see that Butters is curled up in a ball beside me. He starts to shake so I lay down and wrap my arms around him. After a few seconds he starts to relax and he has a smile on his face.
    I look at the time and take one last look at his beautiful face. I grab his hand that's wrapped around my waist and softly move it onto a nearby body pillow. I stand up and put my shirt on. I stand there for a few minutes just staring at his face.

I lean down and give him a kiss on the cheek. I watch as his balled up relaxed into a soft smile. I sigh and climb out the window before anybody could notice. When I'm close to the ground I jump down and land on my feet.
  Before I walk off I take one last look at Butters' bedroom window. I smile sadly to myself and sigh. His dad dont like me so I can see him if I sneak around and at school.
   I walk with my hands in my pocket and I start thinking about my true feeling about Butters. I've had them for years and just recently realized how strong they are.

oh Buttercup, I love you so much. I hope one day your dad will give up.

I shake my head and continue walking down the block. when I reach the corner I look down at his house. My smile drops as I see Cartman walking in through the front door.

Wtf?