Chapter one

Kenny's POV

Hello there my name is Kenny McCormick and I'm 17 years old. My family is the poorest in South Park. That's why my parents sent me to work camp, so I could make some money.

That was for the summer and now I'm on my way back to my hometown. I can't wait to see all my friends and all the townfolk. I especially can't wait to show my mom and dad the money I made.

As the bus drives up the road I can see the sign that says SOUTH PARK. A big smile spreads across my face and I'm practical jumping on my seat. The bus pulls up to a small station that has a bench and a booth. I grab my bags and start to climb off the bus.
   As I'm climbing off I see everybody standing there with a sign.  It says :  Welcome Kenny

I wave to everybody once my bags were on the ground. The first people to hug me was my parents. Then it was my friends, Stan, Kyle and then Cartman walks up to give me a fist pump. I smile and begin to walk into the crowd. Everybody else gives me a hug and high fives.

After I get home and unpack I go outside to wonder around the town. Stepping outside I see Stan and Kyle standing there with something in their hands
  Once I reach them, Kyle hands me the package. There's no name expect for mine on the package. I look up at the two.

"Its from Butters. Its a welcome home gift." Kyle says

I make a o shape with my mouth then I ask "Where is Butters?"

Stan says "He's inside. He can't come outside."

" Oh he's grounded." I say "His dad is such an ass."

That's when I see Stan and Kyle look at each other for a few seconds. The expression on their face says they're hiding something. I ignore that for now but I store it in the back of my mind. I grab the package paper and begin to tear at it.
  A white square box lays in my hand. I take a moment to guess what's inside. Once the flaps are open and  hanging I reach my hand in. I slolwy pull the object out.

Its a statute of me and him playing superhero and villian. It was when we were younger and we had to much time on our hands. I smile to myself and forgot that Stan and Kyle was standing there.

"What is that?" Kyle asks

I say " Its a memory we share."

I stare at the gift with awe and carefully set it back in the box. Then I quickly turn around to place it in my house where nobody can find it.
  After I walk back out I wrap my arms around Stan and Kyle's shoulders.

With a smile I say "Let's go guys. The babes are waiting."

They shake their heads but smile ayways. In the back of my mind I was thinking about Butters and what the guys said about him.