Chapter 12

Kenny's pov

His face is so soft underneath my fingers. Our lips meet and we both slowly kiss each other. Butters moves onto my lap and wraps his arms around my neck. I place my otther hand on the small of his back.

He's gonna be mine

With that thought I gently laid him down on his back still kissing him. My left hand moves from his back. I slide it down his side to rest on his hip. I heard him softly moan at the action. I move from his lips. I start to kiss and nip at his pale skin on his neck.

"K-kenny, Ah" Butters moans very softly

I have to slap myself mentally to keep myself from going any farther then this with him.
 I want him to be mine not ran away and scared of me.

Buzz buzzz buzzz

I hear Butters' phone vibrate but I don't care. I drain it out with his soft moans and him saying my name softly. 
   Suddenly I feel Butters start to grind against me. I moan into his mouth and that's when things get rough.  I start to bite his neck leaving passion marks. His moans get louder and echo  off the walls.

"Oh Kenny" he whispers

Then I hear some familiar voices and I have to curse inside my head.

" Hey there McCormick. Is Butters here?"

"Yea Scotch. He's in Kenny's room." My dad says

I climb off Butters and sit up. I look down to see that the towel has opened up even more. Now you can see more then just my skin.
  Looking over I see Butters' face all red. He's staring down at something. I follow his gaze and that's when I notice that my dick is hard as shit. You can see the print of it through the towel. I quickly stand up and try to hide it while Butters looks away. I grab a pair of basketball shorts and thankfully the shorts cover my dick.

A few minutes later my door is swung open and my dad is standing in the doorway.

"Yea dad." I say annoyed

He says " Its time for your friend to go."

After that he walks away. Butters stands up with a sad look on his face. I  lift his chin up so he can look at me.

"Don't be down. Theres more where that came from." I say winking at him

He starts to blush a deep red and quickly leans up to plant a kiss on my lips. Then he gives me a hug which I hug back. I watch as he runs out my room, waving.

After I hear the front door close, I shut and lock my door. I fall back onto my mattress and start to think about what happened.
  Slowly I let my hand slide down my chest into my shorts. My fingers wrap around the shaft of my dick. I let a soft  moan as I think about how Butters sounded.