Chapter 20

It's been a good couple days that I haven't talked to Butters. It feels like it's been for years. My mood has changed over the last couple of days and everybody notices.
    I had to repeat myself a million times to different people. I turned my phone off cause I was getting blown up.
   I'm standing in front of the school but decided to skip. Butters' was the whole reason why I went to school. But since he isn't talking to me then there isn't no point. I start to walk towards the park.

"B-b-but I haven't talked to nobody."

Once the voice hits my ears my head shoots up. I see one figure sitting on a swing. I decide to stroll over to see who it was.
   Once I'm 2 feet I realize who it is. It's Butters. He has his head down and his hands folded on his lap while he uses his feet to swing slightly.
  Without a word I take a seat next to him on the other swing. I just sit there for a few minutes,watching him. Then suddenly he begins to talk.

"H-hey Kenny." He says

I say back "Hey Buttercup."

He looks up at me with sad blue eyes and it breaks my heart. He should be jumping around, smiling and talking about something random. This Butters is just depressing and I have to find out how to get my Butters back.

"So what happened? You're not the same." I say

He just shrug his shoulders and goes back to looking down at the ground. I sit there and wait. Wait for a movement of a word. Wait for anything to happen. When I realize that it's not gonna happen I get up and begin on my way to my house. But before I could get far I feel small arms wrap around my waist. I lift arms up and look down at Butters' face. The expression is a pleading one.

"Kenny please forgive me." He says with tears in his eyes

I turn around and grab his shoulders. Without looking away from his eyes I begin to speak.

"Buttercup why would you need my forgiveness." I say "You do nothing wrong to me."

His body starts to shake under my fingers and I wait for his response. He looks up and his whole face is red and tears are sliding down his face. I try to wipe them away as he tries to speak.

"Cause I'm a horrible person. And I don't deserve nothing good to happen to me." He says

I gasp and I have to ball up my fist to stay calm. I know exactly who's telling my precious little angel that hes not good enough for anybody. It's Eric freaking Cartman. Ima kill that fatass.

"Baby why would you think that?" I ask after calling down for a few minutes.

"Cause that's what Cartman told me." He says " He said that since I like to talk to other guys while with somebody then I'm a bad person. Since I like to not listen and do what he says then I don't deserve nothing."

Before I could say anything in response I see the fatass. He's walking towards us now. I keep my eyes on him as he stops next to Butters. In the corner of my eye I can see Butters flinch when Cartman lays his hand on his shoulder.

" Kenny stop. I need to talk to my boyfriend." He says

I was about to walk away but I saw Butters face. He looked like he was pleading me not to go. I mouthed I'm not going far. Cartman turned around before he could see me mouth anything.
   I walk a few feet away and hid behind a tree. I listen to what Cartman says to my angel.

"Butters why were you talking to Kenny?" He ask

Butters says "Cause he has the same seicnce class as me and I needed to know the homework."

Cartman thinks about it for a few minutes and shrugs his shoulders. I see Butters body relax a little bit. Cartman turns away for a few minutes and then turns around. He leans in to whisper into Butters' ear. I can see his body tense up again.  Cartman walks away and Butters turns towards my way. He looks so scared and then he mouths sorry. I look confused and wait for him to explain. He doesn't say anything and takes off running. Leaving me

Oh Buttercup why do I love you so. I wonder do you love me?

______________________________________

Wow two chapters in one day. Amazing!!! Lol sorry I've been busy with my daughter and work! Ima try and update more!! Thanks for reading and voting!!! Love you all!!!