Chapter seven

I looked at his face anf I could see regret and sadness. I wrap around him a tighter and rest my head on his back.

"After I said yes, everything was great at first but then after a few weeks he started to change." He says "I tried to break up with him but he threaten to hurt my family."

He hangs his head down and I cant help but feel so bad. My heart ache to see that sunshine smile of his. I butt my head in the small of his back. He grips into my arms tight. We stay like
that til the final bell rings.
   He gets up slowly and walks out the stall. I follow after him. He standing at the sink, looking at himself. I put a hand on his shoulder and give him a sad smile. Then I turn the water on and grab a paper towel. After wetting it, I start to wet his face.

    "BUTTERS!"

His eyes gets wide and he hurries out the bathroom towards Cartman. I stand at ymthe doorway watching the two. Cartman puts  and on his back and Butters has his head down with his hands folded in front of him. I had to bite my lip and cross my arms. I was getting ready to beat Cartman the hell up.
  After a few minutes I take a deep breathe and walk away from the bathroom. As I walk my face softens and I start to think about Butters being sad and feeling alone.

I have to do something