Chapter 14

Kenny's pov

My eyes blink open when the light says hit my face. I turn to the side and pick up my phone. Unlocking my homescreen I see that I have one new message. I click on it.

To Kenny:

Good morning handsome. ^///^

I smile to myself and text back.

From Kenny:

Gm beautiful, can't wait to see your face

After pressing send I get up and yawn.  I look around to see what I can out on. Looking for a few seconds I find a shirt that looks clean enough and a pair of jeans that's ripped crazy.
I hear my phone chime and I pick it up.

To Kenny:

Awe, your so sweet. I was ummm wondering would you like to ummm hang out today?

I smil3 as I picture Butters madly blushing while typing this reply. I laughed a little at the imagine and replied back.

From Kenny:

Yea sure, buttercup. Where you wanna hang out at?

I put the phone down and I walk into the kitchen to grab a bite of food. I decide on a small piece of pie. After eating the pie I grab some milk and chug it down.
   Just as I'm about to enter my room I hear the small chime noise my phone makes. I smile and walk through my door. Opening the text I have to smile really big.

To Kenny:

   A-A-at my house. My parents are out for the week.

From Kenny:

   Ok for sure. Ima be leaving now cutie pie. See ya in a few ;)

Slipping the phone into my front pocket, I grab my orange jacket and head out the door.
  As I'm walking I pass Cartman. He's sitting on a bench with some slutty girl. I see his hands on her ass and squeezing it. I shake my head.

Cartman is such a douche. He has a wonderful person and he's messing with all these girls.

Looking up I see Butters' house straight ahead. My legs start to move faster and my heart starts to race as I run down the block.

Here I come my little beautiful butterfly