Chapter 18

Butters is now laying on top of Kenny and they kissing with intense passion.
Kenny is letting his hands roam the small blonde boy's body. Butters is letting his hands get tangled and play with Kenny hair.

   At some point they break apart and Kenny immediately starts to attack Butters' neck. Arching his back a little Butters' grabs onto Kenny's hair hard and let out a small breathy moan.

KNOCK KNOCK

" Butters Baby, somebody is here for you"

The door knob starts to jiggle. Butters jumps off Kenny and sits at the far end of his bed. Kenny straightens out his shirt.
   The door swings open and who's standing in the doorway. You guessed it, Eric Cartman. He has a bag of cheesy puffs in his hands and cheese all around his mouth. He walks over to Butters and kisses his cheek. Kenny can see the disgust in Butters fake smile. Cartman glares at Kenny and sits next to Butters. Kenny stands up and walks to the door.

"See ya Buttercup." He says

With that said he walks out the door. When the front door could be heard closing, Cartman stands up. Butters cringed and waits for what's coming.
Suddenly you can hear a big SLAP echo through out the house.

Butters is sitting on the floor, with his hands in the floor. You can see liquid stains in front of him. His eyes are closed and his hands ball into fist.
  Cartman is standing next to him, looking down at him. Then he raises his foot a little bit. His makes contact with Butters side. Butters is sent flying across the room. His back hits the wall under his window. He starts to hold his stomach and close his eyes tightly. You can see tears flowing down his face and him biting his lip. Cartman walks over to him.

"You belong to me and me only. Talk to anybody else and I will kill you."