30- the end

Katya POV

My jaw dropped and my mouth fell open. I looked around. I looked at Trixie on the floor with a back in her hands, i looked into the audience and saw Jo crying, Shane and Danny smiling, the whole audience shocked quiet and teary.

I eventually brought my attention back to Trixie. I hadn't answered her yet. I needed to answer her. I can't keep her waiting.

She asked me to marry her. Me, Brian Mccook, married to her, Brian Firkus. Finally. It's all i've ever wanted since i met her. The love of my life. She means the absolute world to me and there is nothing more i want- no need more than this.

I'm ready for this. I've never been so ready.

"Yes. I will marry you. Yes! Yes! Oh my god! Yes!" The realisation soon hit me. I said yes to marrying Brian. Oh my god.

She slipped the ring on my finger and jumped up. I jumped into her arms and she lifted me up as we hugged. She squeezed me tight and i squeezed her back with just as much love. She put me down onto the floor again and we let go. I hold her at arms length and stare into her eyes. The crowd was cheering and i noticed balloons and confetti had been splurged onto the stage but i all i could see was Trixie. She was smiling so widely and she had tears in her eyes. I had tears falling down my cheeks too but i was smiling so wide, i had never felt this happy in my life.

Over the shouts and the screams and the tears, i looked at Trixie and all i could bring myself to say was "I love you." She waited a few moments, leant in and kissed me before saying "I love you too."

It was 4am. We were both still up, lying in our hotel bed staring at the ceiling. Jo had got herself her own room next door, so she was asleep and Danny and Shane were obviously asleep. After the exciting show we all went out to dinner and it was cute and calm. But we were alone now. We had come back here at about 1am, we had an eventful couple of hours but now we were alone in the quiet.

"Brian." I eventually say. My hand creeps across the large bed to reach his. I hold it. I felt him caress my finger and my ring. I smile to myself. "Only last week we weren't together." I mutter, turning to my side and wrapping my arm around his waist. I nuzzle into him and breath him him. "Only last week i was sure we were never going to be together again. That killed me."

He kisses my forehead. "I can't believe it's taken us 10 years to get here. I can't believe we're even here. I mean it's us. The most problematic skinny legends ever. We're getting married. I mean, there's gonna be a wedding and a party and we're going to show everyone how much we love each other and i can sing you a song and you can-"

"Shut up." I kick him. "You're talking too much." I try to nuzzle comfortably back into the mound of his body. I got right in.

He laughs. "Before we sleep," He says, "I want to say something."

"Okay."

"Brian," He takes a deep breath, "For the longest time i thought, i'm with Chris. I'm married and i have a child. My life has been sorted and i'm happy with that. But you were always this something different. You always were this ray on sunshine in this average nuclear life i had planned for myself and it made me feel... safe, you know? You've always made me feel safe and secure and happy. And i..." He clears his throat. I sit up slightly and place my hands on his face. I feel his tears fall onto them. "Fuck. I... I'm so thankful for you. You let me take this beautiful thing that we have and really use it, you know? Really let it make me happy. You let me be happy. I've never know love like this before and i'm so thankful that i share these feelings with you. I love you so much." I leave my hands on the sides of his face and lean in to kiss him.

"Thank you for being my best friend. Thank you for letting me fall in love with my best friend. Thank you for being the person i want to live my life for everyday. I'm not one with words nor am i one to express myself but Brian you make me so happy. If i could explain it i would. But i can't explain the sensation i feel when i'm around you. I love you so much. Thank you for letting me spend the rest of my life with you. And thank you so much for giving me reason to be happy."

"Yee haw." He chuckles, kissing me again. "We're spending the rest of our lives together." He says. I sigh. "Yep. We are."

7 months later.

"You ready?" Courtney asks me. I turn around and see her in stunning drag.

"Fuck you bitch you're not supposed to look fucking prettier than the fucking bride on her wedding day you trick ass bitch." I walk up to her.

Her mouth drops open. "Wow." She mumbles. "I'm gonna ignore that because you're nervous. Even though you shouldn't be because this is basically your fucking fake weird lesbian wedding. I don't even understand why you're having two ceremonies." She says, fixing my veil as i speak.

"Because while Brian and Brian are getting married, Trixie and Katya are too. Plus, it's so fun! We're both in wedding dresses and it's cute and ah i'm so excited and nervous oh my god!!"

She walks to my dressing table and grabs the bouquet of flowers set for her to hold as she walks down the aisle.

"You ready?" She asks me.

I turn and look in the mirror. I was wearing a stunning sequinned wedding dress with long blonde hair and i short white veil and i was holding bright red roses in my hand (looking like an absolute skinny legend real woman may i add) and i smiled. Katya was getting married. "Of course. It's a Trixya wedding. We're OTP, aren't we?" I chuckle.

She smiles. "Yes. You are."

We hear the orchestra chords play. "Oh wow." I whisper. "That's our cue." And it was. It was our cue. I was going to get married!

"You ready to get hitched?" She says, holding the bouquet in front of her chest.

I take a deep breath and stand in front of the door. "To Brian? Any day of my life."

okay gna cry lol brb.

i'm so happy. thank you all so much for reading this story and following through this weird journey! i'm honestly gonna miss it so much it's a joke. it's been so fun writing about trix n kat it makes me want to cry they r just SO cute lmfao 🤧

but honestly, thank you so much it means so much to me it's been so fun!

i love u all soooo much!!!!! but don't worry this isn't the end from me—- IM GNA WRITE ANOTHER TRIXYA FAN FIC lmfao sorry u can't get rid of me xxx ill update this book when i upload it bye for now

The End.

alisha x