27

Trixie POV

My hands were trembling as i tried to hide my phone from Brian. I hated that this was what had to happen but i was trying my absolute best to avoid any confrontation. Especially if it was Chris based. I was just not for it right now- or ever.

I was having a casual text conversation with Chris about Jo and other co parenting topics.

me - she okay? u okay?
chris - everyone's great. you'll still be back for sunday, right? i go back to work on monday and mum is at her sisters so no one will really be here for Jo. I know she's fine alone but i'd just rather she was at home and doing something productive.
me - yes. brian and i will come and pick her up tomorrow morning.
chris - brian and i? so there's a brian and i?
me - yes, there is. :)
chris - that's good. i am glad.

I knew Brian had realised i was tilting my phone away from him and was hiding something. His eyes were squinting towards me.

"I'm texting Chris about arrangements to pick up Jo tomorrow." I say to him. He jumps. "Oh?" He says, quickly looking at his phone as though he wasn't interested in what i was doing a few moments ago.

"Yes. You're coming with me, aren't you?" I say. Walking up to him. "We'll all go back together and you can stay with us. It'll be fun. We'll rent a movie... maybe even contact." I chuckle, snaking my hand around his waist as we now both started to walk towards terminal 3, which is where the boys were coming out from.

We stop, he turns to me. "Hey, you know you don't have to baby me or make me feel better when you have to do something involving Chris, right? I understand." He has a small smile plastered on his face, his eyes are gleaming. I loved him.

"I love you." I lean in to kiss him very quickly. I wasn't one for extreme PDA. Hand holding and walking together, sure. But a whole kissing fiasco is not the one for me.

"Hey! Hey! You're here to meet us! At least look out to see us coming!" We turn to see Danny shouting at us while he drags his luggage behind him, and Shane running beside him with his bag on his shoulder.

"Hey you guys!" I squeal, running up to them and giving them hugs. "It's been ages." I add.

"So, what were you guys doing making out in front of the whole Las Vegas airport? You think you're some boujee ass couple who makes the rules now?" Danny furrows his eyebrows.

"I agree. Making out in public? It's a no from me."

Brian gasps. "Making out?! Are you kidding! It was a pussy ass kiss. It was like a little peck." He shrugs, grabbing my hand as we started to walk out. "Well anyway! How have you guys been?" He asks.

"Great. I'm excited for tonight. It's been ages since i've performed anything." Shane replies. "Plus, i'm excited to see you guys perform. Haven't seen that in an equally as long time. Well anyways..." He sings, "how you guys doing?"

I look at Brian and he looks back at me. "We're good. Great even. I mean, we're fine." He mumbles out awkwardly.

"You're still in love and all? We don't want anything happening if you get what i'm saying. You guys better stay together for the sake of life and your fans out there. They're fucking crazy man." Danny says to us both, giving us severe warnings with only his eyes.

"We're in love. Don't worry about it." I wink.

"Ok bitch that wink was weird."

"Yeah i don't know why i did that." I reply.

We make it into the cab and sit and talk while on our way back to the hotel. We had 7ish hours until the show so we had time to spare. We were talking about absolutely anything at this point. We had taken the focus off of Brian and my relationship which was also a huge plus.

"How's Jo?" Shane asks.

"Great! Going to get her from her dads tomorrow. Miss her a lot."

"How she dealing with all that by the way?" I look over at Danny. What exactly was Jo 'dealing' with? "You know, the separated parents and everything. She okay?"

I didn't like this question. I did get it quite a bit. It made me feel like shit because i didn't know the answer. I had never spoken to Jo properly about it and it made me feel like a shit dad.

I clear my throat. "Erm-"

"- Oh my god! Look at this!" We turn to Brian who started showing Danny and Shane something on his phone. I smile. I knew he knew how i felt and i knew he did that on purpose. I felt him squeeze my hand. I grin to myself. Amazing.

I never want to break up with him again. I want him to know that i really truly do love him and he's the only person that matters to me. I love him so much it's beyond a joke at this point. I am willing to spend the rest of my life with him and i will do anything to put a beautiful smile on his face. Fuck, i hate being cringe. It's so disgusting but he brings it out of me. And you know what?

I want him to marry me.

I'm going to ask Brian to marry me.

omg bitch a proposal.

ok so can i talk ab as3 for a sec. I love trix so much with my whole heart but i don't see her winning and that doesn't make me mad but it makes me kinda sad :((( i don't think she's rlly shone or shown her potential but istg i love her so much i would DIE if she won and i do see it as a possibility over kennedy n bebe but i see shangela winning over her omg :0 . who do u guys think  will win?

xxx alisha xxx