14

Trixie POV

We were on our way to a convention, we hadn't done one together in a while. I was excited, i hasn't been Trixie in so long. Katya and I were sitting in the back of a car, our managers in the front. Mine driving, hers in the passenger seat.

My hand was holding hers, they were both rested calmly on her knee. I watch her as she stares carelessly out the window, then down at our hands. She was doing the thumb thing. I smile.

"Katya?" I whisper.

She turns to look at me. "Trixie." she replies.

"Do we tell them?" I look down at our hands then to the front of the car. "I mean, we have to. But will they want us to tell everyone- like the world? That creeps me out a little." I add.

"We'll start with telling them, yeah? Save the world for a little later." She chuckles in a hushed tone. "Megan? Luke?" Katya calls out mine and her managers names. "Can i ask you something- i mean can we tell you something. While we're stuck in this traffic jam and all." She started off pretty confident but i could tell she was nervous. I don't think she was nervous to tell them specifically, but nervous to say it aloud. We have been together for almost 2 months but have told hardly anyone.

"Go on." Luke says, turning around. Megan stares at us using the rear view mirror. "It better not be something like your quitting drag." He adds quickly.

Katya and I look at each other.

"Wait." Megan says, adjusting the mirror. "You guys are holding hands." I can see through the mirror that she's raised her eyebrows in a confused manner. "Last time Katya did that running thumb thing was like 67 years ago. When Trixie wasn't married."

Luke gasps dramatically.

"About that." I bite my lip. "So, life update, Chris and I aren't together and Katya and I are kai kai-ing!" I cheer. Katya cheers with me, we both cheer. "Yay!"

"Why were you nervous to tell us that?! That's great news!" Luke cheers as the car starts to move again.

"Do you think it's okay to post about it. I mean, our relationship? Like is that... okay?" Katya questions, fumbling with her seatbelt.

"No. Let's not." I butt in before Luke or Megan answer her.

"Why not? I want to." Katya says.

"I don't."

"Why? I want to flaunt it and be cringe and all."

"Can i butt in real quick," Luke says, "That's really up to you. I'd just advise to do whatever you want to, really. Seems like your split on an opinion but it's not like your fans will slam you for it. They'll be really happy."

I knew he was right about that. That wasn't really my concern.

"That's good, right? Shall we like go live and tell everyone, or tweet about it, or post a gross kissing picture?" Katya imagined excitedly.

"I don't want to." I say again.

Her excitement comes to a stop. She looks at me, extremely confused. "Why?"

I huff. "I just don't want to yet. Respect that?"

She nods, not replying before turning to look out the window again.

I didn't want to flaunt the relationship. I didn't want Chris to see us kissing every time he went on his phone. Also; if we didn't last, what would happen? It'd be terrible! We'd have to tell the world again and release our emotions to the fucking world! I don't want that! I didn't want to say this to Katya because i didn't what her to think i thought we would break up. I don't- i'm just trying to think of every outcome.