8

Trixie POV

It's been 3 weeks. Brian's been my boyfriend for 3 weeks.

"Set an extra table, hon. Brian's coming for dinner." I say to Jo. "Okay." She smiles, standing up to do so straight away. "I was blessed the day i met you." I quickly peck her on her cheek. She winks at me in agreement.

I reach into my pocket and pull out the small box that had been with me for the past week. It was a small pendant; similar to the one h  had bought for me so long ago. I hold it up by the chain and admire the small writing on the medallion.

Trixie and Katya.

I was going to give it to him tonight. As a cringey 3 week-aversery gift. It wasn't actually anything official or crazy; it was initially just a Christmas gift. But now it's a romantic gift exchange between man and man.

The doorbell rings. I go and open the door. It was, of course, my boyfriend. I couldn't help but smile. "Hey boyfriend." I grin as i let him in. I felt a teenager obsessing over my first love or something but i didn't care.

"Hey boyfriend." He says, equally as happy and excited. He hangs his coat. He then turns around to face me and stands on his tip toes slightly to kiss my lips quickly. "What's for dinner?" He asks.

"I made pasta. Not totally adventurous but good enough." We walked to the kitchen, Jo had just finished setting the table. "Thanks babe." I say as she places the last fork down.

"No problem dad," She says to me. She turns to face Brian, "Hello there Uncle Brian." She cheers enthusiastically.

Brian and i exchange looks. She wasn't this chipper 5 minutes ago. "What would you like, Jo?" I ask.

She presses her lips in a straight line. "I have a date tonight." She mumbles.

I raise my eyebrows. "You can't g-"

"Who is it?" Brian squeals, jumping towards her. "Matt?" He adds.

She nods. "He asked me out yesterday at school. Can you believe it? I was dying."

"Erm? Who's matt?" I question, taking a step into their conversation.

"Hush." Brian rests his hand on my face. "I love you but sh. Carry on Jo."

"So i have a date tonight. And i knew if i said i was going out with some friends you'd let me leave but not if i said i had a date. I wasn't going to tell you but i felt bad."

"Well at least you were honest." I bite the inside of my cheek. "Is he picking you up?" I asked.

"In his car, yes."

"Car?"

"He's been driving for a whole year. We'll be safe."

"Let her go, Brian." Brian hums next to me, trying not to be too loud. Jo could hear him though, of course.

"I want him to come and meet me before you go, okay?" I give in. Her and Brian squeal together and high five. I roll my eyes. "You have to tell me next time, okay?"

"Thanks dad. Love ya!" She kisses my cheek and runs upstairs. "Uncle Brian! I'll come down in about 25 minutes for you to do my eyeliner, okay?" She yells as she runs up.

"I'll be either sitting at the table or making out with your dad on the couch!" He calls back. "Are you hungry?" He turns to face me. I shake my head. "Then let's skip the sitting at the table and go straight to making out on the couch."

"Man, who taught you how to kiss?" I breath pulling away from Brian. "You're like... a kissing machine." I add. He laughs. "A kissing machine? I do try." He presses his lips back on to mine, "I feel like a college kid when we make out." He says muffled against my lips.

The doorbell rings. We pull apart and look at each other. "Matt." We whisper at the same time. "Open the door! Open the door!" Brian whisper/shouts.

I nod, slowly making my way to the front door. I open it, which revealed a tall, tan, brown haired boy. "Hi, does Jo live here?" He asks with a rather huge smile on his face.

"Who's asking?" Brian chips in behind me. I glare at him; i was supposed to be doing the talking. "Yeah, who's asking?" I repeat.

He laughs. "Oh sorry, i didn't introduce myself. I'm Matt, Jo's date."

"Matt!" We all turn to look at Jo. She looked beautiful.

"Hey, Jo." He smiles past me and at her.

"Sorry for making you wait. I see you've met my dad and his boyfriend."

"Boyfriend?" He asks.

"Yeah, why? You a homophobe?" I raise one eyebrow.

"Dad!?" Jo taunts.

"Don't worry, Jo." He snakes his arm around her waist. He better watch his hands. "No, Sir. I'm not. I actually just had a boyfriend. I'm bisexual."

"Bi now, gay later? Or do you actually have feelings for my little girl?" I try not to raise my voice to high.

"What? No! I really like Jo."

"Okay, so now Jo says 'goodbye'! Love you dad, love you Uncle Brian!" She slams the door.

"I like him." Brian says.

"Hm, he's okay."

We return to the couch. "I wanna show you something." I say kind of mysteriously.

"I've already seen your dick."

I roll my eyes and tut. "Number 1, you're actually 12 and number 2 it's actually something really nice." I fumble with the box in my pocket.

"I'm excited." He soon realised I was getting something from my pocket. "Deja Vu from that time in the airport when you gave me this." I pointed to the gold chain on my neck.

I pull out the box and hold it in the palm of my hand.

He looks at me before opening the box. His mouth opens into a gasp, and then a smile.I love it! I love us!" He yells. "I love how it says Trixie and Katya on it! That's just- we're- ugh, such an otp." He pounces onto my lap like a baby.

"It's nice that i can tell you i love you." He grins, throwing his arms loosely around his neck.

I put my hands behind his back and under his knees and stand up. "Its nice that i can lift you." I reply "It's nicer that i can say i love you too." I fall back on to the couch. "Hey, you wanna go back to college?" I question.

He chuckles and nods, throwing his lips onto mine again.