25

Katya POV

It was 4 in the morning. Something about this night gives me major de ja vu, and i think i know why. But i don't want it to remind me of the day i'm thinking of. That day had its fair share of events.

I wasn't facing Brian's bed, I was lying facing the window. Brian's bed was behind me, i didn't know if he was asleep or not though. I couldn't bear any heavy breathing so i was guessing he wasn't- that added to the de ja vu sensation.

I suddenly found myself standing up, i lifted the covers from my legs and got out of bed. I was now weirdly standing in between the two beds. It was completely dark, i could hardly make out the shape of Brian's bed at this point.

I hold my hands out and blindly stepped forward. I reached out to feel his bed. It was further away than i had previously thought. I found it. I listed again to see if i could make out whether or not he was asleep.

I slowly lifted his cover up and slid down next to him. Some weird forces and sensations had now taken over my body. I was in bed with him. My hand snakes over his waist. My head falls into the crook of his neck, i breathe him in. He smelt like Brian.

I love Brian.

"Hi." He whispers.

Fuck. I let go of him and move to get up.

"No! Don't!" He whisper/shouts. I fall back into my previous position. "Hi." He says again. I feel and hear him turn over to face him. "Hi." One more time.

I could hardly see him. As i said, it was pitch black in this room. I couldn't see a thing. I reach out to feel his cheek. I felt him smile.

"Hi." I finally reply. "I'm sorry. I don't know why i did this." I mutter, but keep myself nuzzled into him. I was comfortable.

"Stay." He whispers, hugging me. "Just for the night." I look up at him. Again, it was dark. But i could make his face out so easily. A beautiful person. "Why were you awake?" He mumbles.

"I didn't sleep. I... I've been awake." I reply. My eyes stayed close. I breathed him in again. "I didn't know if you were asleep or not. It was weird that i came. But, i'm glad i did. I miss you."

"I don't care that you did. I don't care if its weird, i don't care about anything anymore. I miss you so much too."

"Goodnight, Brian." I mumble. Our legs tangled together, my head rested on his chest. I felt him breathe. He was holding me tightly and close. It was different. It was normal.

"Goodnight."

My eyes fluttered open as i eventually realised where i had slept last night. Brian and I were all tangled up in each other, he was still fast asleep with his arms wrapped around me. I didn't have the heart to wake him so i lay back down comfortably.

That was one of the nicest sleeps i have had in a while. There was something so amazing about sleeping with the person you love. Nothing sexual needed, although that is always a plus. Just sleeping next to the person who makes you happy. I was happy all night. It felt great.

I look up at his face. He looked gross. His mouth was parted slightly and his head was tilted back. It was cute. He was cute.

I give myself time to evaluate the situation. Hm. I had come to Brian's bed at 4am and had slept with him even though we were not together and had many problems to fix.

But then i think. And i feel. And i realise i am happy.

There are problems, yes. Everything and everyone has its problems. But if i was happy, does it really matter? I haven't been happy in a really long time. And it's cliché to say that love makes me happier or that i need a man to bring me joy, but it's different with Brian. When we are together, i am happy. When we are together, i have my best friend.

Before we are Trixie and Katya dating, we are Trixie and Katya best friends. Before we are Trixie and Katya best friends, we are Brian and Brian dating. And before we are Brian and Brian dating... we are Brian and Brian best friends.

I reach up to kiss his chin. He giggles in his sleep. I fucking loved him, man. God. Fuck. Fuck.

I stare at him until his eyes flicker open suddenly. He looks down at me. "Hey." he mutters, rubbing his eyes. "Morning." He adds.

"Morning." I reply.

"How long have you been awake?" He pulls his arm away from under me and we both sit up a bit.

"Not long. A half hour maybe."

"I had a great sleep." He says.

I look at him. I smile. "So did I. A great one." My hand reaches to grab his. "Thank you." He looks at me confused, but just grips my hand tightly and grins.

He was the first one to leave the bed. He came back after showering and brushing his teeth, i then leave to do the same thing. When we were both back on the bed we shared that night, we sit on the edge and stare each other in the eyes.

I lean forward. He leans forward. I felt like we were on a first date. We were going to slow. I grab his face with my hands and press my lips against his.

We let go. "Fuck me." He mutters, biting his lip. He leans in again, passionately kissing me once more. "I fucking love you man." He whispers, hovering over my lips in between kisses. "Fuck." He groans, falling over me as we both end up lying on the bed.

He starts showering kisses all over my neck and has started to unbutton my shirt .

"Wait-" I start.

He stops. He hovers over me. Was this the time to be worried and awkward Brian? Or was it time to be happy.

Bitch... HAPPY.

"Never mind." I laugh, pulling him down on me again. I lean back and let him do his thing.

Happy.

Wow.