"My Queen, King," Pluto greeted, bowing to show her respect.

"What are you doing here, Small Lady?" Neo-Queen Serenity inquires though she already knew the answer.

"I was asking Pluto if I could go see Nii-chan," Chibiusa discloses, guilty.

"Without asking us?" King Endymion questions, raising a brow and showing an enigmatic smile. Chibiusa bowed her head in shame while kicking imaginary dust off the ground.

"It's fine, Small Lady," Neo-Queen Serenity reassures. "Rather, your Father and I have come here to ask Pluto to bring Tsukiyo back for the anniversary of the completion of Crystal Tokyo."

"Oh," Chibiusa had completely forgotten about that, she guessed that was what all the fuss was about the last few days, then she remembers what her Mother said earlier. "You were going to ask Pluto to bring him back?" Chibiusa wanted to confirm and got her answer when both her parents nodded.

"Can I go?!" Chibiusa asked, excitedly, eyes full of hope.

"Hmm, I don't know," King Endymion teased, "can you go?"

"Of course you can," Neo-Queen Serenity assures, giggling.

"Yay!" Chibiusa cheered as she bounced into the air, much to the amusement of the adults, before remembering that a lady does not jump around in such a way. Chibiusa stopped jumping, straightened her skirt and cleared her throat, "I mean, thank you."

"You're welcome. Now, give him this letter from me to ensure he knows I'm serious," Neo-Queen Serenity hands her a neat and beautiful envelope.

"Okay," Chibiusa conceded placing the letter carefully in her bag before asking, "is there anything else?"

"Actually..." Neo-Queen Serenity hesitated, her face flushed with embarrassment. Everyone looked to her, puzzled. What was making her so uncomfortable? Suddenly, Neo-Queen Serenity handed Chibusa a notebook and blurted out, "Please get me all the signatures of every Avenger!" Everyone sweat-dropped at that request. King Endymion resisted the urge to face palm, 1000 years later and his wife was still a child.

"... sure, Mama, but didn't Nii-chan get you autographs last time?" Chibiusa queries.

"Sometimes it is best not to question your Mother's ways," Pluto adds.

"Her highness has not changed from her past self," Diana sighed.

"Hey!"

"That is true," King Endymion couldn't help but agree.

"Tsukiyo had them signed to Piggy," Neo-Queen Serenity laments. "Why is that boy so disrespectful to me?"

"You do overreact which he finds fun," Endymion points out, sheepishly.

"You're suppose to be on my side!" Neo-Queen Serenity whines.

"My Queen, I will send Small Lady away now. You and the King can focus back on the party," Pluto reminds.

"Okay, stay safe, my daughter," Neo-Queen Serenity and King Endymion hugged Chibiusa before she heads back to Pluto who hands her a Time key.

"I'll be back soon!" Chibiusa waved everyone off.

21st century

Chibiusa landed in an hallway, she looked left then right. It was completely deserted.

"Where should we go?" Diana questions.

"Don't worry, Diana," Chibiusa assures, a plan forming in her head. She bounced Luna-P like a basketball before allowing Luna-P to fly up and announced, "Luna-P Henge!" In a puff of smoke, Luna-P transformed into a GPS tracker which Chibiusa then caught. The GPS started beeping and showed Chibiusa the direction her brother was in, "I found Nii-chan," Chibiusa started walking with Diana still perched on her head.