[Nicknames for Dummies: Little Blue- When Jassie was little, she had a huge obsession with blue and pink, though she grew out of liking pink.]

  Shani: I have a feeling this plan is going to take off.

  Royalty: When doesn't my plans take off?

  I smiled and leaned back, taking a puff of my blunt. I held in the smoke for a while before letting it free. Princess better say goodbye; I'm taking the throne.

__________________________________________________

  {Two Weeks Later, Friday, August 22nd}

  (Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

  After going all anti-social, I felt a little bit better about myself. I got dressed in my black harem pants, my stars shirt, my brown moccasin boots, along with my wooden cross ring, my black and gold bangle, my hammered sabertooth earrings, and my beaded wooden American flag bracelet. [outfit on side>>>] I put my hair up in a back-braid high bun in all to top it off. I was dancing and singing to What I Said by Coco Jones until I got a knock on the door. I paused the song to catch the door. I opened it and saw Prince. I was close to closing the door completely, but he stuck his foot in the doorway.

  Prince: Jas'marieé, wait.

  I glared at him before kicking his foot out the doorway and slamming the door, locking it. I heard him knock like crazy.

  Prince: Jassie! Please let me explain.

  I faced the closed door, waiting to hear him talk.

  Jas'marieé: What?

  Prince: I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings at all. I was just mad. Please just give me another chance. (silence) Jassie?

  Jas'marieé: You're not going away ever, are you?

  Prince: Probably not.

  I laughed a little and decided to open the door. I crossed my arms when I saw him as I leaned on the hinges of the door.

  Prince: So you forgive me?

  Jas'marieé: After a bit of thinking about what you said, I decided to stop being so mean. So yes.

  Prince: Good, because I got you these.

  He pulled out a bouquet of orchids. I smiled.

  Jas'marieé: (blushes) Thank you, Prince. They're so pretty!

  I took them from him and the scent of them hit my nose. I smiled as I put them in a vase in the living room. I invited Prince in and he sat down on the couch beside me.